Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
I nver expected 8 teams i was thinking 4 at most lol so more showed up for the first one than expected with that being said i do hope to make the 2nd or 3rd one open to the public and that would bring in alot more teams.

Once 2.6 releases tho we will be setting everything up to start it. just a couple more people and we can have 8 full teams to compete.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I nver expected 8 teams i was thinking 4 at most lol so more showed up for the first one than expected with that being said i do hope to make the 2nd or 3rd one open to the public and that would bring in alot more teams.

Once 2.6 releases tho we will be setting everything up to start it. just a couple more people and we can have 8 full teams to compete.
Surpass your own expectations!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Isn't that unfair to the other teams? can we at least require a severed limb to start off on a level playing field?
Maybe it is still a little premature, but can you assign teams? The not formed teams will have a chance to practice.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?