Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
Hm guys, what's the date? 1st January ? that's a bit insane... I'm away until the 7th :/ (im part of Team 3)

Team3 name proposal : TheDoctors

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hm guys, what's the date? 1st January ? that's a bit insane... I'm away until the 7th :/ (im part of Team 3)
That is the reason why every team consists out of at least 6 members, only 4 must participate in a match, 2 spare members.

1st opening day is the 1st day of the new year starting at 0000.

Screens for the first round will be due by 0000 Monday the 9th Jan.
@Adiran The first match must be completed before the 9th? The 8th 23:59? Which time zone?

Reactions: Blind Owl

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Delivering a message from @CrimsonCyclist (Team Salt)
[4:26 PM] CrimsonCyclist: Ok you may need to contact the organiser about getting a replacement for me, my laptop runs Star Marine really badly, super laggy and incoherant. No use as a team mate for you guys xD
Should be ok though, we got 6 bodies remaining.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Great find.

now without further adoo

Let the games begin!!!!

Team list and captain's can be found here! Stats once fights have occurred will be in the same location.

Team 7 @Nepharus you are now team captain since your team didnt choose one i did.
team 9 @Shevs you are now team captain since your team didnt choose one i did.

Check the brackets to see who you are playing and start contacting each other to set up games!!!!

Remember this tournament is on you now!!

i have set up the back end work all you need to do is participate!! if it fizzles out and dies it's on you guys. i can't force you to play. here's to a successful tournament and good fights all around!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Great find.

now without further adoo

Let the games begin!!!!

Team list and captain's can be found here! Stats once fights have occurred will be in the same location.

Team 7 @Nepharus you are now team captain since your team didnt choose one i did.
team 9 @Shevs you are now team captain since your team didnt choose one i did.

Check the brackets to see who you are playing and start contacting each other to set up games!!!!

Remember this tournament is on you now!!

i have set up the back end work all you need to do is participate!! if it fizzles out and dies it's on you guys. i can't force you to play. here's to a successful tournament and good fights all around!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
KILL KILL KILL! (as I'm rocking the fuck out to "Push It To The Limit")

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Erm, I just wanted to say: although I'll not participate in the tournament (no discord and I think I'm not a real good dogfighter) I've added everyone, who has posted in this thread, to my SC buddylist . So we can meet some other time in the verse - I'm always in need of good, trained wingmen ;) :smile:
Just wanted to say that I've added
@Zapp Brannigan @Lienna @rogesh @Lythan @BenjiMac @Mindfart @Timlukas @Plagueis @NaffNaffBobFace @hardroc77 @thanatos73 @B3aT @MikeNificent @Hadron Xon @Cyberwolf @slightlysane @Nekovala @mindrush @Hydro_Axis @darjanator @ElFlacoverde @Cherokeedog @Iffadrim @Khyo @LumpySkin @Pander @DontTouchMyHoHos @DirectorGunner @Commisar Jon Fuklaw @sum1
to my RSI-ingame-contacts

I will sign in for the next tournament SOON(tm) :D

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
We also had NKato there, but only room for 4 of us to play. I'll see if I can get the screenshot without the graphic for you.
it is prefered to utalize your extra team members on the other team if necesasry. lol just so they can play too. but its all good just let me know that persons name.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?