Why do I keep waking up like this??!?!?!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I mean am I sleep walking or something in the night??

Where did these poor souls come from? What happened to them? Did I enjoy it?

So many questions.

1645816896833.png

1645816954890.png

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Has somebody been attempting to encourage Rob Zombie to perform a cross promotion with CIG for a Star Ship of 1000 Corpses spin off movie series?
You know, we should get @hasgaha to help make a trailer for a TEST sqdn horror movie production called "The Evil Space Terror" or better known as that TEST movie. Could take place on a Reclaimer or a Starfarer. Think of all the fun we could have terrorizing our victim, er, I mean protagonist of the movie. . . . MWUAHAHAHAHA.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
Sometime weird things happen...
Like this crowded hospital... Not enough beds it seems 😅

View attachment 22527
All those poor souls are about to crash the server ^^
View attachment 22528
Covid Zeta virus, now specific to killing people who look like the next American Eagle/ Gap or cologne model...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You know, we should get @hasgaha to help make a trailer for a TEST sqdn horror movie production called "The Evil Space Terror" or better known as that TEST movie. Could take place on a Reclaimer or a Starfarer. Think of all the fun we could have terrorizing our victim, er, I mean protagonist of the movie. . . . MWUAHAHAHAHA.
Or a movie about a drunken TESTie that filled up on Tevarin buritos before taking a trip to some remote location in his Cutty Black, only for a random emptied TEST keg to damage his comms & jump drive making him have to get to his destination with his thrusters ... and then mother nature starts calling. Which will be more terrifying, the horror of holding it in, or the smell once the nightmare has been released.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Or a movie about a drunken TESTie that filled up on Tevarin buritos before taking a trip to some remote location in his Cutty Black, only for a random emptied TEST keg to damage his comms & jump drive making him have to get to his destination with his thrusters ... and then mother nature starts calling. Which will be more terrifying, the horror of holding it in, or the smell once the nightmare has been released.
If only the cutty had something he could sit on and take a crap. I feel like I've seen something like that on other ships, a device for crapping in. Oh if only I could remember.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If only the cutty had something he could sit on and take a crap. I feel like I've seen something like that on other ships, a device for crapping in. Oh if only I could remember.
Unless I am very much mistaken on other ships it's a wall mounted metal hoop you can sling a trash bag from. You then tie the bag off and throw it out the window.

It's where the term 'Slam Dunk' came from as the hoop isn't very strong and those foolish enough to try to sit on it rather than squat over it are dumped onto the floor by the thin coathanger-wire metal and invariably end up with their derriere inside the trash bag with its unpleasant contents.

"Yo Roberto, why you no flying that Cat anymore?"
"Too many Slam Dunks by the chef were giving my crew disintry, dude. It was cheaper to get a Railen with those sophisticated Xi'An toilets than watch my ship Protlife medical insurance premium go through the roof."

Last edited:
Forgot your password?