Wingman gets banned from RSI chat (then unbanned)

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
He's still doing Wingman's Hanger. erm... (is that cool or sad? I think it's kind of cool, but part of me is wondering why he hasn't ... I don't know ... moved on?) No, that's great. Good for him! I thoroughly enjoyed his show, and I wish him well! I'd pledge to Descent, but 3D mazes aren't really my thing, so good luck all the same.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
The good thing is that, since he's unbanned, it means there's room for a new ban! Only thing that beats a ban, is two bans!

Slycer

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Slycer42
If they didn't want him there talking about it maybe they shouldn't have all told us to go back it and publicly state that the CEO backed it.
I think it boiled down to more of Disco_Lando being a douche than anything.

Wingman was a huge reason SC had the early backing success it had. He's been with CR for what? 20 years? Disco has been involved for 2 at most? And all he can do is some mediocre vids and leak company assets.

Reactions: Chairman Meow

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I think it boiled down to more of Disco_Lando being a douche than anything.

Wingman was a huge reason SC had the early backing success it had. He's been with CR for what? 20 years? Disco has been involved for 2 at most? And all he can do is some mediocre vids and leak company assets.
Unfortunately I did not get to experience a lot of his early content. I tried going back and watching WH but since it was outdated content just couldn't get into it. As far as Disco goes he said it wasn't him who banned Wingman, and just came in to explain. I think his recent rise on the ladder has caused a lot of dumping on it. I like him alright, but he does do some interesting things sometimes... Don't always agree with his attitude or things he says, but that's the same with some of the people who stream on CIGCommunity or post on forums/reddit.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
He's still doing Wingman's Hanger. erm... (is that cool or sad? I think it's kind of cool, but part of me is wondering why he hasn't ... I don't know ... moved on?)
The only thing Wingman did (or does, I'm not sure) that was kind of cringe-worthy was when he started using the slogan "See you in the 'Verse!" when referring to Descent and when Star Citizen fans called him out on it, he rebutted that he was the one who coined the phrase, so he was taking it with him to his new game.

Yeah...that didn't really pan out. :rolleyes:

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I never liked Wingman.

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Im banned from atlas..No one cares though..Im just gladestone..Oh its not about me but the other chubby guy named wingman

Forgot your password?