WOW...2 Years.....

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
So, I just got my 2 year trophy, how time flies when your drunk.....

Its been a blast being a part of the SC community, and even more since I joined TEST.

Of all the games I have played, of all the Orgs I have joined(or tried to join in some cases), TEST is the BEST. The group of people I have met here has been exceptional, mostly even tempered, intelligent, and thoughtful.... with a few exceptions, but there are always exceptions.

I will say this, all the guys, and girls, I have met, talked to, chatted with and so forth I would consider real friends. Not the passing"Internet" type friends, but actual people I would hang out with IRL.

And I do have a few special thanks for all this

@CaptainRichard , for showing me the way to TEST
@RussianJ for all the Tech advise, even though I didn't follow all of it
@GameFleek for letting me be a MOD on your Twitch channel, sorry I have been down for a while, its kina hard to be on right now
@Black Sunder for being the best Rock Boss in the 'Verse. And listening to some of my input
@Montoya for actually putting together this wonderful motley crew, and keeping it fun
@SeungRyul for keeping things running smoothly on the site and stuff

ok, done being sappy

WHERE'S MY BEER?!?!?!?!?!?

Best to ALL of TEST SQUARDON,
Thanatos,
Collector of Lost Souls

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77

@GameFleek for letting me be a MOD on your Twitch channel, sorry I have been down for a while, its kina hard to be on right now
@Black Sunder for being the best Rock Boss in the 'Verse. And listening to some of my input
@Montoya for actually putting together this wonderful motley crew, and keeping it fun
Hear here!

We outta put these guys in charge.

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
So, I just got my 2 year trophy, how time flies when your drunk.....

Its been a blast being a part of the SC community, and even more since I joined TEST.

Of all the games I have played, of all the Orgs I have joined(or tried to join in some cases), TEST is the BEST. The group of people I have met here has been exceptional, mostly even tempered, intelligent, and thoughtful.... with a few exceptions, but there are always exceptions.

I will say this, all the guys, and girls, I have met, talked to, chatted with and so forth I would consider real friends. Not the passing"Internet" type friends, but actual people I would hang out with IRL.

ok, done being sappy

WHERE'S MY BEER?!?!?!?!?!?

Best to ALL of TEST SQUARDON,
Thanatos,
Collector of Lost Souls
I heart your face!

Forgot your password?