Yes, Idris Pavillion at Aerospace Expo

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Do yourself a favor and get to yourself to Teasa Spaceport, and take the elevator to the Idris Pavillion, just do it.

OMFG, I thought the Reclaimer was big - nope, no it is not. Idris-M, Idris-M is big, and it looks maaaahvelous - sorry no pix client crashed and I woke up at Port O, again - for whatever reason I have yet to wakeup in Lorville despite having 'died' there twice and had 2 system crashes there.

I had not found a way in, but it was jaw dropping to walk in to the big ass hangar and see that big mo'fo sitting there - the railgun appears to be nearly the length of a Hammerhead.

Do it, do it now, get to da Spaceport!!

'Gimp

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I tried climing up one of the legs - I could only get as far as the first joint on the back right leg, there is a big boxy thing in the way at that point, but I feel I achieved something getting on to that copper colored part all the same.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I'm excited to get home and see it for myself!
See all the things!

It really is impressive, the engines are bigger than a Connie and I swear the railgun projectiles are probably the size of an Aurora based on the throat of the weapon - it is a monster.

'Gimp

Innessa

Space Marshal
May 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Innessa
Do yourself a favor and get to yourself to Teasa Spaceport, and take the elevator to the Idris Pavillion, just do it.

OMFG, I thought the Reclaimer was big - nope, no it is not. Idris-M, Idris-M is big, and it looks maaaahvelous - sorry no pix client crashed and I woke up at Port O, again - for whatever reason I have yet to wakeup in Lorville despite having 'died' there twice and had 2 system crashes there.

I had not found a way in, but it was jaw dropping to walk in to the big ass hangar and see that big mo'fo sitting there - the railgun appears to be nearly the length of a Hammerhead.

Do it, do it now, get to da Spaceport!!

'Gimp
As far as re-spawning at Loreville goes the same was happening to me. I never bound to Loreville as I would always land outside the city and enter through a gate. Turns out you actually have to land at the space port PROPERLY, not hang your Aurora on the wall and call it good enough, in order to bind there .

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
So you are saying we can launch Aurora's out the railgun.......
When the time comes we should TEST it, for science!

'Gimp

PS - it really is a big F'ing weapon

PPS - really, really big, it's YUUUUUGE

Reactions: Deroth

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
As far as re-spawning at Loreville goes the same was happening to me. I never bound to Loreville as I would always land outside the city and enter through a gate. Turns out you actually have to land at the space port PROPERLY, not hang your Aurora on the wall and call it good enough, in order to bind there .
OK, that makes sense, sure wish the damn ATC would respond, I have two or three ships stuck there now.

The Arrow by the way might make it into my hangar by way of a possibly about to be melted Gladius - I love the Gladius, truly iconic look, but the Arrow is a nice little fighter.

'Gimp

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?