0-40 in 40 Years

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Just turned 40, you can too!!

Thought I'd post and thank everyone for the help they provided me during the javelin sale. I don't often like to ask for help and sometimes would rather try to figure things out on my own. I want to say thanks for the help TEST for getting me back on my feet again after enduring some wild unforeseen medical expenses. Growing up I never thought I'd see this day arrive, I spent most of my formidable years partying and the last decade traveling to and from overseas and have experienced what humanity is capable of doing to one another. Sadly, I feel some of us here in the United States are slipping and becoming less of a beacon of hope for the rest of the world; though I'm not here to make a political statement. I just wanted to stop in and say thank you all for being good friends over the history of the prequel to Star Citizen. We have had some great Spiderman threads, [concerns], and overall great laughs outside of the general information pertaining to Star Citizen. I believe this is what makes us a great organization in addition to being extremely tolerant of others, no matter their life affiliations. I hope others find the same friendships I have found through TEST, and I appreciate everything again. Though through some cables, you are some of my closest friends!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
That was great! The singling!
It was a good effort! Shame I missed it, coulda added some Welsh Male to that choir of yours!

I was thinking of what it reminded me of, it come to me now, it was similar sound to when there was that terrible accident in South Wales in the large cats and dogs home, where the industrial meat grinder malfunctioned and instead of making food for the cats and dogs, it end up grinding them. Those poor cats and dogs, howling and meowing as they were grinded 5 at a time. Yes that's what it sounded like.

Test Choir Best Chore

Forgot your password?