07 From the New Guy

R3AP3RW1LLY

Lieutenant
Donor
Nov 13, 2022
RSI Handle
R3AP3RW1LLY
Hey all,

Great to be here, looking forward to all the adventures I'm going to turn into a glorious fireball. I've been playing for 30 days, and pretty sure I've been given all the wrong advice, so hey, lets drink some beer and watch me blow up. Occasionally I get lucky and actually land. Med rescue, no problem.. I'm like one of 5 people who wont show up, shoot and rob you.. While I'm a piss poor pilot, I do have ethics... unless your shit's better than mine.. see, now you don't know what to think..

What I can guarantee is:
- I'm fun
- I'll do pretty much anything in the verse (After all my Carrack is named the UEE LEROY JENKINS)
- Unless it's time to be serous, I Play with zero F***S given..
- I Spend aUEC like I'm throwing singles at peelers on seniors night

What I've learned is:
- Chris Roberts loves my money. In fact he's gonna be the reason my marriage ends (At least that what she tells me)
- No you cant survive a fall in a ROVER, STV, PTV Or Cyclone from high atmosphere drops.
- You can indeed Fly out of your ship in Quantum
- You can fall to the ground from orbit.. it's a hell of a bounce.
- Patch release dates are lies
- Trust everyone telling you to lend them money.. they always pay it back..
- Beer tastes the same in the captains lounge of the carrack or the 600i

See ya in the Verse.. I'm usually on the server that 30k's

Attachments

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to Test Rapperwiley (did I pronounce those numbers right?)
Anyhow, you got freaking far for a 30 days old. Respect!
Only one thing...
- I'll do pretty much anything in the verse (After all my Carrack is named the UEE LEROY JENKINS)
I won't raid with you in the Dragons Lair that is the Pyro System. Or if I do I'll sabotage the comms first. :o7:

R3AP3RW1LLY

Lieutenant
Donor
Nov 13, 2022
RSI Handle
R3AP3RW1LLY
Welcome to Test Rapperwiley (did I pronounce those numbers right?)
Anyhow, you got freaking far for a 30 days old. Respect!
Only one thing...

I won't raid with you in the Dragons Lair that is the Pyro System. Or if I do I'll sabotage the comms first. :o7:
Your close with the pronunciation.. it's Reaperwilly

Raid away, my doors are always unlocked

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
If you haven't yet, you should join us in Discord some time. It can be a lot more fun to have people around to laugh at you - because I guarantee you'll be able to laugh back. There's also some scheduled activities that might help with crashing. I mean crashing with an audience is always better, especially if there's beer or whiskey involved. My opinion anyway.
And we can always use another Canadian.

R3AP3RW1LLY

Lieutenant
Donor
Nov 13, 2022
RSI Handle
R3AP3RW1LLY
If you haven't yet, you should join us in Discord some time. It can be a lot more fun to have people around to laugh at you - because I guarantee you'll be able to laugh back. There's also some scheduled activities that might help with crashing. I mean crashing with an audience is always better, especially if there's beer or whiskey involved. My opinion anyway.
And we can always use another Canadian.
Yes I joined discord channel last night, I'm doing some "official" marriage duties (changing batteries in smoke detectors) can't have those fire investigators snooping around... once I'm done there, I'll jump into discord!

Looking forward to it!

Forgot your password?