Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

Sweet two-minute MSPaint logo.
As I was covering 10 For The Chairman on my Twitch stream Monday night, someone joked that I should come up with my own ridiculous version of it called "10 For The Captain". This is a pretty awesome idea, so I think I will!

My version will be much, much shorter (probably 5 minutes or less), but I'll post it on the same day as the normal 10FTC. So post here or PM me any Star Citizen-related (or not) questions, the dumber the better, and I'll pick 10 at random to answer in my video. Expect my offerings to be incorrect and fundamentally wrong on every level, emphasis on the mental part.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
What ships are going to be released with the Arena Commander 1.0 Release?

Does the Phoenix hot tub come with a scheduled cleaning service? Will I need to assign an NPC to pool boy duties? What is the 'extent' of those pool boy duties?

When I was a little boy, a man with a blue box came and told me that I would grow up and travel the skies. All of space and time would be mine. Is that true?

I once grew a great beard of the ages back in college. A small family of robins began living in it. Have you ever had any freeloaders living in your beard?

Reactions: Randson

kiltedfrog

Commander
Sep 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Starfish
Why do you have 10 toes?

Boxers or Briefs? (Silk or Cotton?)

Sometimes when you take a REALLY big shit, do you think... "I'd could probable survive being in prison."?

S

svenrichter

Can we have babies? I mean can a man make a baby with another man?

Reactions: DER3Z

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973

Sweet two-minute MSPaint logo.
As I was covering 10 For The Chairman on my Twitch stream Monday night, someone joked that I should come up with my own ridiculous version of it called "10 For The Captain". This is a pretty awesome idea, so I think I will!

My version will be much, much shorter (probably 5 minutes or less), but I'll post it on the same day as the normal 10FTC. So post here or PM me any Star Citizen-related (or not) questions, the dumber the better, and I'll pick 10 at random to answer in my video. Expect my offerings to be incorrect and fundamentally wrong on every level, emphasis on the mental part.
Your welcome

S

svenrichter

I believe this is possible ....I think?
I did some research...

*Chris Roberts Voice* Currently there is no Code that does this, but we will be looking into it after the PU launches.

Reactions: DER3Z

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Could you address shiny. Some things in the game are very shiny while others are not. Do you think we'll be able to purchase shiny packs and make things shiny?

Lets face it, no one wants the game be dull...

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Well I usually start at the waistband and work my way down to the cuffs, I don't know where that is on the scale of feeling pants. Mostly I just put them on and wear them around.

On-topic, what brands of beer should I be carrying in my Starfarer main tanks, and what brands should I keep just a few kegs of just for a little variety?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Q1: Will Star Citizen allow for me to play as an alien race? (yeah.. legit question.. yeah)

Q2: Why does superman fight any villain when he can fly back in time and perhaps offer a better path to said villain and in turn the villain into a hero...
Q2.1: If superman travels back in time.. does the whole UNIVERSE go back in time or just Earth. How does that affect things in orbit.. or other items. I mean if superman can just fly back in time couldn't he go back in time and save his planet?
Q2.b: Does superman flying around and messing up the galactic time flux mess up my character in Star Citizen? Would it affect the release date? Which brings me to...
Q3.xxi: Superman.. He is a terrible idea that should of died along time ago so we can focus on more important things... like space sims.

Q4: What did you have for breakfast this morning...

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Dear 'The Captain':

1) Do you think Chris Roberts should grow a beard?

2) Will pets have LTI?

3) What is your favorite Lucky Charms marshmallow?

4) How stain resistant are the leather seats in the Aurora LX? I need to know for... reasons.

5) Are you related to that Captain Morgan dude? He sells this weird beer that is really really strong but isn't fizzy.

6) I'm thinking of repainting my bedroom - should I go for puce, or do you think mauve would be a better choice?

7) Which do you think will come first - persistent universe, or the live action Thundercats movie?

8) I like turtles.

9) Can you recommend a good set of 24" rims to mount on my Cutlass? The spaceship, not the car - gonna cruise for some green-skinned space honeys.

10) When is the beard simulation module going to be available to backers?

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Well I usually start at the waistband and work my way down to the cuffs, I don't know where that is on the scale of feeling pants. Mostly I just put them on and wear them around.

On-topic, what brands of beer should I be carrying in my Starfarer main tanks, and what brands should I keep just a few kegs of just for a little variety?
Guiness, all there is is Guiness

Forgot your password?