100,000,000$ is happening!

When will Star Citizen hit 100,000,000$ in crowdfunding?

• By the third of December

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • By the tenth of December

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • By the seventeenth of December

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • By the twenty fourth of December

• By the thirty first of December

• Vanduul taste like chicken.

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
inb4 at $100million Apple acquires CIG and only allows Star Citizen to play on Mac OS with Beats headphones plugged in.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Considering they received a lot of "last minute" backers due to the sale ending, I doubt we'll see $100m until the end of the month, though I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Man, dat Gladius near the end, tho-- (2:10) All drifting around like it's Tokyo up in there, the doppler effect of its engines yelling at the top of their metallic lungs, shiny and chrome. Crazy, man, crazy!

I hope my Sabre is even a taste of that searing speed to witness as it screams past the boom from my zoom in the inky, black void. :)

EDIT: LOL I just noticed it was the Gladius at the tail end that bit it in a glorious blue firework ball of twisted metal. Burning the candle at both ends, I guess, haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Captin_Chewie

Captin_Chewie

Vice Admiral
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Captin_Chewie
Man, dat Gladius near the end, tho-- (2:10) All drifting around like it's Tokyo up in there, the doppler effect of its engines yelling at the top of their metallic lungs, shiny and chrome. Crazy, man, crazy!

I hope my Sabre is even a taste of that searing speed to witness as it screams past the boom from my zoom in the inky, black void. :)

EDIT: LOL I just noticed it was the Gladius at the tail end that bit it in a glorious blue firework ball of twisted metal. Burning the candle at both ends, I guess, haha
Same! The saber is sleek and reminds me of an old movie with Clint East Wood "Firefox!" Saw that, when I was a kid. Right around "Return of the Jedi" and Indian Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark! Happy B-Day Gladestone, in advance!

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
more money won't get the game out the door any faster

but it will mean a larger feature set over time

edit: here's a good explainer

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal