19,000 MEMBERS!!!!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
This is a great idea. Where are we staging?
Hmm, well, since TEST is spread all around the globe, we would probably need multiple staging areas, then secondary and primary rendezvous points, and then a multipronged assault on Monaco itself.

Ideally, American TESTies should infiltrate the space force, so you guys can then form the vanguard and launch a surprise attack from geostationary orbit above Monaco. The TESTies already living in Monaco (great job foreseeing this situation!) should covertly arrange for couple LZs for the space drop. And then the rest of us will come reinforce the vanguard with public transport.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hmm, well, since TEST is spread all around the globe, we would probably need multiple staging areas, then secondary and primary rendezvous points, and then a multipronged assault on Monaco itself.

Ideally, American TESTies should infiltrate the space force, so you guys can then form the vanguard and launch a surprise attack from geostationary orbit above Monaco. The TESTies already living in Monaco (great job foreseeing this situation!) should covertly arrange for couple LZs for the space drop. And then the rest of us will come reinforce the vanguard with public transport.

You do realize there are really only two kinds of people. Those who are Testies and those who don't yet know they are Testies. But perhaps it would be easier to just set up a few beer tents in Monaco and convert everyone into the family.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
He maths gooder. He belongs here.

So long as he isn't counting the beers...
Beer doen't ned to count: the right number is always "one more please!"

Could you imagine if we had just 10% of our members active in Discord and in game on a daily basis. We'd almost have a reason to tell CIG to give us our own servers.
I think we are going for a member cout where we will ask CIG to give us our privet 'CON with TEST reserved meeting with the developers...

Hmm, with 20k members, some beer and couple of sticks, we could conquer Monaco and rename it TEST city. Turn it into a giant LAN center.
I''m in!
And sice we'll have out base in Monaco we could olso enjoy our privet F1 GP, the TESTPrix!

When Server Meshing comes in everyone'll be joined up with everyone else so a TESTieverse may not be able to become a reality...?
Hmm i'll love to set up a word wide meating of all the TEST member as soon as the compleat server mashing will came live...
Imagine 20k+ TESTies, in Yellow and Black armour and ship all joined on the same planet station... world record giunnes event on sight

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
You do realize there are really only two kinds of people. Those who are Testies and those who don't yet know they are Testies. But perhaps it would be easier to just set up a few beer tents in Monaco and convert everyone into the family.
Sure, but... can we at least drop the beer tents from space? Shock and awe! With space beer tents!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And ADI. Fuck those cunts right in the eye.
Those guys be square, yo.
Sure, but... can we at least drop the beer tents from space? Shock and awe! With space beer tents!
Shock and Awe is inferior to the TEST method: Confuse and Bemuse!

A slap to the face may be and effective snappy little shock but it's got nothing on a carrot up the arse.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Is anybody else still coming to terms with the fact that this game isn't actually a gift from god. I'm like seriously depressed right now. I'm going to burn some incense and pray to my Christ Roberts poster.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Is anybody else still coming to terms with the fact that this game isn't actually a gift from god. I'm like seriously depressed right now. I'm going to burn some incense and pray to my Christ Roberts poster.
Blasphemy!! This game is a gift from the mighty and magnificent @Montoya who bestowed upon his prophet Chris Roberts the task of making it so. But I would be careful for fear you get labeled as a heretic by @August and suffer for it.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
And ADI. Fuck those cunts right in the eye
this, from our Head Diplomat
You have to use discretion and context to fully translate what an Australian means when they say "cunt" and "fuck" in the same sentence. It's like translating what a Texan woman means when she says "bless your heart". It's been 10 11 years now and I still get that one wrong half the time. And yes, if my wife read this she'd say "bless your heart" and mean "Fuck you asshole"

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
up to 19,007! as of moments ago! Well on our way to 19,010!

we are going to need bigger shorts for all these testies!

Forgot your password?