2.0 missions… what else?

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
While we are waiting for extra entertainment to come with 2.1 & 2.2 updates, existing fun / hype with 2.0 slowly evaporates. IMHO: this is not due to bugs & crashes but mostly due to abnormal level of sociopathic behaviour of the citizens right now. I was not able to complete all the missions yet (again, due to the factor mentioned before), but still excitements slightly decreased. So, I thought of making few “missions” on my own like:

1. Take different stuff from Covelex (like vending machines and smaller objects), load to my Avenger Titan and transport all of it to the Port. But it's not fun and it was done before, some may say. Yes, it was done before, but concept of “unloading” these objects using carpet / saturation bombing on launching pads A0X was not yet TESTed. Unfortunately, I can fit only small number of objects to my Titan and it takes time (read: team required to load a bigger ship and then propelling objects toward platforms).
  2. Using man-propelled objects from 1) to create FPS “defense points” on launch pods (standing on pods or flying around) at Kareah station. Unfortunately, never happened due to fellow citizen with unhealthy addiction to shooting
  3. Fighting on super-cruise speeds. One fight → Avenger vs Connie → 1:0, but there is general lack of "activists" who get into talk before shooting.
Share your “success” stories or suggestions!

By the way, after 10H+ of playing time with 2.0 I never came across another TEST pilot in my instances (at least, nobody responded on my calls in local chat) – Where are you?

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I happen to be figuring out why my ship is locked at a speed of 50 while also getting killed repeatedly by fps people while trying to explore. My success is taking down a connie with a mustang by orbitting it though, the people inside then hunted me down in 3 gladi and went "TAKE ALL THE MISSLES" in which I managed to avoid all but the one that killed me.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
V doesn't do anything to change my speed, its always 50. Will try it again later I guess.
I know after the patch my joystick buttons were changed and there was a button on my joystick that fixed that for me.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I have been contemplating the idea of putting a squad together, and using something like a cutlass, doing an operation where we go to the security station and do a HAHO-type-EVA and capture it, then see how long we can keep it before clients start crashing; or more ideally, until another group or player take it back. My only problem is that I don't have friends. :-|

Edit my ducking phone's autocorrect.

Last edited:

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I'll be sure to try and join in some shenanigans some time during the week now that the speed issue is fixed (I feel like a derp).

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
I have been contemplating the idea of putting a squad together, and using something like a cutlass, doing an operation where we go to the security station and do a HAHO-type-EVA and capture it, then see how long we can keep it before clients start crashing; or more ideally, until another group or player take it back. My only problem is that I don't have friends. :-|

Edit my ducking phone's autocorrect.
Should it be a repair station, perhaps? xD Thought having some Org Ticker would be nice for quickly identifying TEST pilots

Forgot your password?