2.0 PTU Limited released tonight!

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
So, Erin confirmed the PTU is going live for a few backers tonight. They're only picking backers who are active on the issue council and involved in bug reports.

Still, pretty awesome, probably see normal joe schmoe backers added in a few weeks!

/hype

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I've submitted one whole bug report. Maybe I won't have to wait as long...

Reactions: Devil Doge

Zull Reicher

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Tiltz
I'm in! Have played for about 30 mins. Made it into my ship once before crashing out of 15 attempted log ins.

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Hah, I guess they did a free for all "Get in while you can" thing.
I'm in! Have played for about 30 mins. Made it into my ship once before crashing out of 15 attempted log ins.
I'm sure stability will get better, but right now with that initial thousand trying to log in...kek. Good luck, sir, make some videos for us!

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
New PTU patch this afternoon, new round of invites went out

I didn't get an email, but I was able to copy my account to the PTU and I'm downloading now.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Did your brother make it in too ?
How'd you get in the begin with, are you heavily involved on the forums in some way ?

I was able to copy my account yesterday but not today.
But I did not get an invite. The launcher also crashed, yesterday, and when I went to launch it, it didn't have the PTU option on it anymore. So.... very confusing.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

aww yiss

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
i got the invite. still downloading... will need to work the key bind all over again.... sigh

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Never got the invite, but was able to copy my account over, and it's downloading right now. The launcher is working differently for me than what the email said though.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Never got the invite, but was able to copy my account over, and it's downloading right now. The launcher is working differently for me than what the email said though.
I never received an email any of the times I made it in the PTU. I keep checking regularly to see if I can copy it over, only to be let down every time. Can't complain too much, I haven't been that active lately. Wanting 2.0 has reduced my desire to play in Arena Commander.

TL;DR: I still hate you guys :D

Zull Reicher

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Tiltz
Did your brother make it in too ?
How'd you get in the begin with, are you heavily involved on the forums in some way ?

I was able to copy my account yesterday but not today.
But I did not get an invite. The launcher also crashed, yesterday, and when I went to launch it, it didn't have the PTU option on it anymore. So.... very confusing.
I'm kind of a big deal. If you didn't know.
Lol. I don't know. I got into the ArcCorp trial too. I have posted 5 or 6 issues on the issue council and have also upvoted and downvoted a bit too.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
with all the crashing....its almost not worth it.....granted that is the whole idea of a Test....

every time I touch my ship in the PTU my screen goes Black and the game crashes.... So i picture that while i was running around the space station i was constantly dragging my feet building up a small electrical charge. and the moment i touch my space ship it explodes taking out one of the docking platforms...

Forgot your password?