2.4 IS RELEASED! WUBALUBADUBDUB!

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
So I was a dummy and configured A.N.N.A. to my own preferences and totally forgot the keybind changes... now it seems a daunting task to fix it... so I took the pirate VAP (video link and author rsi post) and tweeked it for 2.4 binds and added my own commands. Flew around in my Beerfarer Gemini for a bit; good times, nasty guns. I need to tweek my joystick keybinds and zoom around some more.

Reactions: Snakey

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
So I was a dummy and configured A.N.N.A. to my own preferences and totally forgot the keybind changes... now it seems a daunting task to fix it... so I took the pirate VAP (video link and author rsi post) and tweeked it for 2.4 binds and added my own commands. Flew around in my Beerfarer Gemini for a bit; good times, nasty guns. I need to tweek my joystick keybinds and zoom around some more.
I'm waiting for the ORION update atm

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So I take it the voice packs aren't working properly with 2.4? Too many keybinds have changed?

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
So I take it the voice packs aren't working properly with 2.4? Too many keybinds have changed?
Not enough to be too much trouble to do it yourself, but with A.N.N.A., there's so many commands, it's daunting to tackle them. My pirate VAP works fine now. I am having an issue on mouse+keys where I lose either pitch or yaw on the mouse at various points, and I can't tell if it's a big or a bug in my VAP commands. Testing needed.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Not enough to be too much trouble to do it yourself, but with A.N.N.A., there's so many commands, it's daunting to tackle them. My pirate VAP works fine now. I am having an issue on mouse+keys where I lose either pitch or yaw on the mouse at various points, and I can't tell if it's a big or a bug in my VAP commands. Testing needed.
Hmmmm. Maybe if I load the legacy keyboard, voice attack will work fine.

I was loading up my old HOTAS profile last night from 2.3 and earlier. Worked in arena commander, but I had no throttle in the PU.

I'll play a bit more today. If anyone has a decent HOTAS profile they use in 2.4, I'd appreciate it for sure.
I have been using Xaminder's, but he's gotten rid of his setup, so I don't think he's supporting the old system.

Reactions: 188Octane
Forgot your password?