2.6 and the drunken Connie

Jadedwolf

Vice Admiral
Dec 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Jadedwolf
Honestly, I hadn't visited my hangar since the update and finally did last night. I spawned and inspected each ship, saving the Connie for last. I wasn't expecting this:

That's new! Let me see if (for fun and since I had several beers already) try to see if we can somehow get in! My inner sensibilities said no, but you know that odd voice that says "yeah, do it", well anyway. Walk up, activate crew elevator thingy. and......

Yep, I rolled it completely over. SMH. Some glitches just turn into complete fun. Thanks for reading and please feel free to share your own glitch tales in the thread. ~Jadedwolf

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Honestly, I hadn't visited my hangar since the update and finally did last night. I spawned and inspected each ship, saving the Connie for last. I wasn't expecting this:

That's new! Let me see if (for fun and since I had several beers already) try to see if we can somehow get in! My inner sensibilities said no, but you know that odd voice that says "yeah, do it", well anyway. Walk up, activate crew elevator thingy. and......

Yep, I rolled it completely over. SMH. Some glitches just turn into complete fun. Thanks for reading and please feel free to share your own glitch tales in the thread. ~Jadedwolf
Yeah my conni dose that too.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?