2.6 on Monday?

Buckface

Vice Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Buckface
Well a week ago the chart on RSI said Dec 5th for Live. Yesterday it said Dec 8th for live. Assuming the trend continues and barring any major setbacks, I'm going to predict 3 days of release creep per actual week on this. Dec 8th is 2 weeks away(ish) so add 6 days and you have December 14th(ish).
Can't argue with the math...

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
Doesn't the chart for Star Marine run all the way to the 23rd? Meaning that only after that it releases?

Anyway, my prediction is no sooner then the 23rd, and regardless of what the chart says, if there are any problems at that point it will have to be pushed beyond the new year. Probably.... maybe... its classified. waffles.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Wrong, it's 14.286% like I originally stated. Try 1/7 and see what you get.
Well, on a mathematically point of view - perhaps. But me will be the one who's right about it cause it won't happen this Friday. Perhaps next week. But honestly? More presumably the week after next week. Thus the basic number shouldn't be a seven but more like a 14 or 21 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

[edit]Ah, sorry, I've read "on THIS Monday" instead of "on A Monday". My bad. Shouldn't work and read and write and drink and phone.....
Hence, yes, you are right.

Last edited:

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
31st of febuary is my guess......... or soon:tm:

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Well, on their latest update to the production schedule report (on the 25th) their projected date is December 12th. That is a Monday. So, maybe?

Forgot your password?