2.6 to PTU. Subscribers check your email

TrazosD

Space Marshal
Dec 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Trazos_D
Important Issues
  • New! Crusader is currently disabled so that players can focus testing efforts on Arena Commander and Star Marine.
  • New! Be advised that you will need to restart the client after every Star Marine or Arena Commander match or you will be unable to join a new match.
  • Star Marine Leaderboards are not in-game this build.
  • Our planned Electronic Access improvements for sequential map loading (“mega map”) are not in this build.
  • Scan is not complete, please refrain from using it (“Tab” key on default keybindings).
  • Missile rebalance is ongoing.
  • Flight Balance Changes to include AB, Acceleration, Boost, Fuel Rates, and Jerk are ongoing.
  • Workaround for Front End UI Issues: Either use the old UI(ui_frontend.startup_mode = 0) OR on the main menu hit the “Escape” key and then “Go To Hangar”. Once loaded into the Hangar, you can use the Elevator to connect to Crusader or ArcCorp

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Can't freaking wait for all this house BS to be done so I cannot to geeking the fuck out. It's Christmas leave dammit. Must PTU!
Christmas leave was supposed to begin yesterday for me... but we have a memorial and our BC wants us in throughout the week till Wednesday for "planning". I MUST PTU as well! Why can't Army see logical needs like Holidays and PTU.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Christmas leave was supposed to begin yesterday for me... but we have a memorial and our BC wants us in throughout the week till Wednesday for "planning". I MUST PTU as well! Why can't Army see logical needs like Holidays and PTU.
Army and logical in the same sentence? You know better. Way better. Haha.
You're in the Army. Soldiers don't sleep. Ha. Ha.
So that's what I've been doing wrong. Dammit. Ha

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Army and logical in the same sentence? You know better. Way better. Haha.

So that's what I've been doing wrong. Dammit. Ha
Logic.... so over rated romulans blew up Vulcan!

But I did download the patch and was able to do 2 star marine matches (after I did the user.cfg line). Looks like BF1 might not get as much play as I expected during leave because it renewed my interest in Arena Commander.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
so when are non subscibers getting acces to 2.6?
I'm wondering the same thing.
If you look at the production schedule report, originally PTU was supposed to start 9th to 14th, 2 to 7 days before release.
So, I figure we'll get it next week. Hopefully before xmas. Then again, xmas holidays might cause further delays, hope we get it before next year.

agathon_orti

Commander
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
agathon orti
I'm wondering the same thing.
If you look at the production schedule report, originally PTU was supposed to start 9th to 14th, 2 to 7 days before release.
So, I figure we'll get it next week. Hopefully before xmas. Then again, xmas holidays might cause further delays, hope we get it before next year.
i just heard that we the "peasant" wil get 2.6 on the 22nd

Forgot your password?