20 Teams Delivering for next patch

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I was glancing at the roadmap https://testsquadron.com/forums/general-discussion.7/post-thread and noted there is what seems an uncommon number of deliverables coming in July. 20 teams expecting a total of 238 deliverables. That sounds impressive but the Polaris is gone from the roadmap. Bombs, space mines and salvage all coming in July. And for now, we're supposed to be just about ready to get vehicle module swapping, so the Vanguard, Tally, Cat, all coming up to the place they have always been intended to be.

I guess I can't be too butt hurt no Polaris, but sure want to see it back on the roadmap.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I was glancing at the roadmap https://testsquadron.com/forums/general-discussion.7/post-thread and noted there is what seems an uncommon number of deliverables coming in July. 20 teams expecting a total of 238 deliverables. That sounds impressive but the Polaris is gone from the roadmap. Bombs, space mines and salvage all coming in July. And for now, we're supposed to be just about ready to get vehicle module swapping, so the Vanguard, Tally, Cat, all coming up to the place they have always been intended to be.

I guess I can't be too butt hurt no Polaris, but sure want to see it back on the roadmap.
I am not sure how I feel about the Polaris being on the roadmap then removed. I know its going to take a year or so for its team to complete the ship, but I also want it to take advantage of the experience the teams have been getting from creating gold standards of other ships. There is also this concept of power creep that has been happening to ships so newer ships are slightly stronger then older ships (which can easily all go away with ship balance passes). And finally there while its fun to get in and fly around in a new ship one has been waiting for its also a tad bitter sweet as a lot of the features, functions and game play loops are missing. Don't get me wrong I love the Carrack but half of it is not even functional and so I just end up using it as a ok transport ship or to cheese the 890 jump hijack mission. So yes I am excited to see the Polaris in my hanger and to sit in the captains seat when its released but I also want to have something to do with it like shoot other capital ships.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I am not sure how I feel about the Polaris being on the roadmap then removed. I know its going to take a year or so for its team to complete the ship, but I also want it to take advantage of the experience the teams have been getting from creating gold standards of other ships. There is also this concept of power creep that has been happening to ships so newer ships are slightly stronger then older ships (which can easily all go away with ship balance passes). And finally there while its fun to get in and fly around in a new ship one has been waiting for its also a tad bitter sweet as a lot of the features, functions and game play loops are missing. Don't get me wrong I love the Carrack but half of it is not even functional and so I just end up using it as a ok transport ship or to cheese the 890 jump hijack mission. So yes I am excited to see the Polaris in my hanger and to sit in the captains seat when its released but I also want to have something to do with it like shoot other capital ships.
This.

As much as I wanna see multi-crew ships like the Polaris, Idris, etc. in the Verse I feel like they shouldn't be priority. Until they implement more features and get Server Meshing in (and thus have more than measly 40 person servers), there really isn't any point. I personally haven't taken out my Carrack in months.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

lol finally going to get salvage? ive been waiting like 6 billion patches for it.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
LOL yea i know ive had that thing collecting dust for like 10 million years i guess i might actually finally play the game for the first time in 3 years lol.
Honestly I’ll like to see PVE missions take place on the Reclaimer. Imagine having to deal with Xenomorph style aliens on that ship.....in the dark. Now that they’ve confirmed we’ll see wildlife/fauna....the potential is there.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Honestly I’ll like to see PVE missions take place on the Reclaimer. Imagine having to deal with Xenomorph style aliens on that ship.....in the dark. Now that they’ve confirmed we’ll see wildlife/fauna....the potential is there.
yeah i want to goto mines when there are creepy crawlies that can kill me its boring if i'm just looking at rocks.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LOL yea i know ive had that thing collecting dust for like 10 million years i guess i might actually finally play the game for the first time in 3 years lol.
You and me both. I keep trying every couple months to get into the game and play, but I only usually spend a couple days in game. I think I need something like that xenothreat event and more gameplay loops to grab my interest.
Edit: I even bought a tobii eyetracker and I'm still not playing a whole bunch.

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik
Forgot your password?