2016 USA elections (lets keep it civil)

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Why not our Glorious Leader Montoya... He's already proven that he can successfully lead TEST Squadron. If he can lead our idiot filled organization he can easily manage the US. What better qualification can a candidate have than that? Plus he makes some kickass biltong, and isn't afraid to share his meat with everybody.

MONTOYA FOR PRESIDENT!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I do plan on running for office!

My platform will be "Beer for some! Biltong for others!"

Disagreements and wars shall be fought in Star Citizen.

BTW, lets not get into politics here on the forums, we know how this will end!

We are here to play a game and relax, not get pissed off and offended because this other guy who posted above you is a fucking idiot for having really stupid beliefs.

Not you Halvix, its just phrasing!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I'm not sure who I should vote for. The election was last year and there hasn't been any real change. The Liberals are in and we still can't smoke Marijuana...and the NDP scared away all the oil business. I actually miss the robot Prime Minister guy. He wasn't that bad now that I think about it. And after 20 years of making money, I miss the Provincial PC...
But I value the environment too! It's just a real tough call, and I'm glad I have 3 years to think about it

afuryinheaven

Commander
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
afuryin_heaven
I do plan on running for office!

My platform will be "Beer for some! Biltong for others!"

Disagreements and wars shall be fought in Star Citizen.

We are here to play a game and relax, not get pissed off and offended because this other guy who posted above you is a fucking idiot for having really stupid beliefs.

I can see you running in the star Citizen Universe lol

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1

Totally agree this is a joke post. that being said.... ROBERTS-MONTOYA 2016..... got to go print up some signs!! MAKE THE UEE AMAZING AND DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot your password?