25v25 SC PVP holiday event

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Sunday, 12/16 around 3pm EST(20:00 UTC) we're going to fill a Live server and have a 25v25 pvp event. Here's what you need to know if you want to join:
  • Have the live version of sc installed
  • Make sure you have your guns
  • join the channel for the event
  • profit
we're going to be in the discord as early as 2 hours before to help people setup and get where they need to be.

The event should take place at A1
This should be a bunch of fun and something we can repeat and make better.

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Sunday, 12/15 around 3pm EST(20:00 UTC) we're going to fill a Live server and have a 25v25 pvp event. Here's what you need to know if you want to join:
  • Have the live version of sc installed
  • Make sure you have your guns
  • join the channel for the event
  • profit
we're going to be in the discord as early as 2 hours before to help people setup and get where they need to be.

The event should take place at A1
This should be a bunch of fun and something we can repeat and make better.
Is the event on Sunday or the 15th? (Sunday is 16th of Dec)

Reactions: marcsand2

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Sunday the 16

Reactions: marcsand2

Crashdogg

Grand Admiral
Aug 31, 2018
RSI Handle
Crashdogg
I'm curious as to how re-spawning will work . You die and wait at Lorville for a group shuttle back to A1 or is it an ongoing battle with a dedicated person(s) shuttling members to the action?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I'm curious as to how re-spawning will work . You die and wait at Lorville for a group shuttle back to A1 or is it an ongoing battle with a dedicated person(s) shuttling members to the action?
We will need a taxi service!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
im kind of waiting to decide this. Initially we were gonna do one team attacks and one team defends and when a side wins we all reset, but we could also just let everyone respawn for a given amount of time.

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Had a great time everyone! Thank you all for participating. Hope everyone enjoyed it. Definitely learned a thing or two from the event.

If you have any feedback for the event please send it to Knax or myself. We would like to know how to improve or also what to keep the same.

o7,
O-Lefty

Forgot your password?