2nd Bengal Carrier We Get

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
What about TEN Startap One?

TEN being "TESTs Excuse for a Navy", Startap as we're using it to give the star a little tap, and One to set a precedent. After all, if it's worth doing once it's worth doing a number of times, preferably with every Bengal we liberate from captivity in other org fleets.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
What about TEN Startap One?

TEN being "TESTs Excuse for a Navy", Startap as we're using it to give the star a little tap, and One to set a precedent. After all, if it's worth doing once it's worth doing a number of times, preferably with every Bengal we liberate from captivity in other org fleets.
You know that thinking thing you're doing? We don't do that here.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Maybe we shouldn't waste the first one. We will probably mistakenly fly one into the sun eventually anyway.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
basically prevent anyone else from having one, cause nobody is gonna take a UEE Bengal
Nobody but the most desperate of organizations. And I'm expecting there to be an abundance of those organizations who won't care for their UEE reputation.

The upshot? We get to shoot them down.

thedeadlybutter

Vice Admiral
Dec 2, 2014
RSI Handle
thedeadlybutters
Nobody but the most desperate of organizations. And I'm expecting there to be an abundance of those organizations who won't care for their UEE reputation.

The upshot? We get to shoot them down.
considering the instance limit, I'm not sure how you could ever get enough skilled pilots within range, bombers to disable it & boarding ships to land (we'd have to transport hundreds of soldiers). This is also excluding the UEE ships its flying with AND however many are within minutes reach.

even if you created a brand new org so it was neutral with the UEE, had a few hundred people join that as there main (for this mission only) and had them all perfectly staged to attack a docked bengal, I still don't even think they'd accomplish it.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
considering the instance limit, I'm not sure how you could ever get enough skilled pilots within range, bombers to disable it & boarding ships to land (we'd have to transport hundreds of soldiers). This is also excluding the UEE ships its flying with AND however many are within minutes reach.

even if you created a brand new org so it was neutral with the UEE, had a few hundred people join that as there main (for this mission only) and had them all perfectly staged to attack a docked bengal, I still don't even think they'd accomplish it.
I wasn't talking about shooting down the UEE Bengals.

I was talking about shooting the desperate pubbies that are trying to capture a UEE Bengal.

reavs

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Reavs
I wasn't talking about shooting down the UEE Bengals.

I was talking about shooting the desperate pubbies that are trying to capture a UEE Bengal.
Anything to help harvesting tears to fuel our ships will be fun.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Agree with this as it fulfills all the conditions of: 1) Calling it TEST and 2) calling it after its purpose.
And our third Bengal shall be called "TEST Star 1: Part 2: The Returning of the Becknoning of the Other Side"

And we shall fly THIS one into a different star, just to prove we meant to do it the first time.

Reactions: rogesh

Seiivo

Lieutenant
May 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Fosch
First of all we should use the modular room system to replace all the not-useful rooms (crew quarters, briefing room, bridge) with bars.

Forgot your password?