2nd TESTiversary? Already?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If ever WE the backers get to create & input things into the game, I know what I'd like to have created for me (as well as anybody else who would like to have 1) to place in the Captain's Quarters of all of my ships that will be large enough to have 1 as well as in the control rooms of each of my hangers.

It will remind me that we are OWL in this together & I "LIKE" that.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So, @Blind Owl, When's your Wife getting her own ship and joining Test Squadron? nevermind, I found her number. plans within plans, don't you know...
While I was never given any of this info, I'll share what I believe should be correct phone numbers for @Blind Owl , his wife & his son.

@Blind Owl (293) 766 - 3323 aka (AWE) SOM-EDAD
Mrs Owl (293) 766 - 3666 aka (AWE) SOM-EMOM
Mr Wolf (293) 766 - 3543 aka (AWE) SOM-EKID

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
If ever WE the backers get to create & input things into the game, I know what I'd like to have created for me (as well as anybody else who would like to have 1) to place in the Captain's Quarters of all of my ships that will be large enough to have 1 as well as in the control rooms of each of my hangers.

I want one that pulls out a beer mug and downs it every hour on the hour!

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
:beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beers::beers:
Here's to brother @Blind Owl, brother @Blind Owl, brother @Blind Owl...
Here's to brother @Blind Owl, who's with us tonight...
He's happy, he's jolly, he's horny, by golly!
So... drink, motherf*cker -- drink, motherf*cker -- drink, motherf*cker -- drink

Congrats this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Haha, if I procured one of these, would it be like I was watching myself all the time? Oh the meta...
So, @Blind Owl, When's your Wife getting her own ship and joining Test Squadron? nevermind, I found her number. plans within plans, don't you know...
Plans within' plans...I keep getting that image of Dr Evil popping into my head, lol.

Mrs Owl: ya know, I haven't really tried to get her into the game. I'll give it a shot. Ya never know.
I'm speechless

but I'm sure @Blind Owl will make up for it
Over and over and over again. Good God he never shuts up! Haha.
Thanks Maynard. I appreciate you.
While I was never given any of this info, I'll share what I believe should be correct phone numbers for @Blind Owl , his wife & his son.

@Blind Owl (293) 766 - 3323 aka (AWE) SOM-EDAD
Mrs Owl (293) 766 - 3666 aka (AWE) SOM-EMOM
Mr Wolf (293) 766 - 3543 aka (AWE) SOM-EKID
Hahaha, I wonder if those numbers are available in my area...
Dont do dat, you wouldnt like me when im mean.
Okaaaaaay Hulk. You gonna turn green and puke everywhere?
I want one that pulls out a beer mug and downs it every hour on the hour!
Drunk Owl is best Owl.
In that case, why not 1 that pours you a beer as well?
Someone promote this man.
:beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beers::beers:
Here's to brother @Blind Owl, brother @Blind Owl, brother @Blind Owl...
He's happy, he's jolly, he's horny, by golly!
So... drink, motherf*cker -- drink, motherf*cker -- drink, motherf*cker -- drink

Congrats this place wouldn't be the same without you.
Thanks a million brother, and cheers to you. I do rather enjoy it here.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey Mr. OWL, I've got a question for Mrs OWL. "How many beers does it take to get @Blind Owl so drunk that his thirst is satisfied for the moment?" I'm guessing that it will be something along the lines of, "As many as it takes for him to end up helpless on the floor +1. However, once he wakes up, that process must begin again from square 1 to avoid the hair of the dog Owl pellet." Cheers!

Forgot your password?