3.0 finds

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
What we are supposed to see soon is here:

http://schedule.starcitizen.guide/

The pipes system is done, so does that mean all the ship components will be put in system? Radar is supposedly done, so does that mean we will see the 3 types of scanning and at 3 different levels? Player manned turrets is done, so is the Conny now gonna be the kick ass thing people hoped?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I haven't seen anything about no sniper rifle.
In fact, my prolonged absence from the forums has most certainly not been because I was shot by the aforementioned sniper rifle.
This most certainly didn't happen when I was not breaking into CIG secret labs in order not to steal a copy of 3.0 before it's released.
CIG most certainly do not have working real life prototypes of the stuff in the game. And if they did, I wouldn't be dumb enough to pull the trigger in a confined space just to see what would happen. Not that I could access such confined spaces anyways, where non-existent sniper rifles are held, as I'm not that kind of a person.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
What we are supposed to see soon is here:

http://schedule.starcitizen.guide/

The pipes system is done, so does that mean all the ship components will be put in system? Radar is supposedly done, so does that mean we will see the 3 types of scanning and at 3 different levels? Player manned turrets is done, so is the Conny now gonna be the kick ass thing people hoped?
Pipe system done. I got the feeling that it only means, that the tech is ready, but that most ships still need a 2. pass to get them updated to that stage of development. I would bet that the 300 series is not compatible to the pipe system in it's current stage of development

Reactions: Blind Owl

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Damm you! I love it to see an apple device get put to good use, but on the other side I hate the waste of rare recources...
Oh and slowmotion looks always statisfying...
ahh can't you post a picture of cookies? that would be so much easier to like....

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?