3.1.3 is LIVE

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
As the title says.
I got to enjoy playing a fresh empty server as the first player on it! It was hitting as high as 72 FPS!!
It was immensely glorious to witness the PU in such smoothness and fluidity.
According to the patch notes they made some crash fixes, but not much else, I say we gotta wait and see if performance improved again or not, as on a fresh server I couldn't really tell.

I did a standard box delivery run from PO to Cellin to Yela to PO in my Aurora, worked perfectly fine, as expected. It took about 30mins, and by the time I got back to Ollisar fps was back to the usual 20s with loads of players running around. I've spent roughly 2 hours playing tonight, 1.5 hour session in 3.1.2 and 0.5 hour session in 3.1.3, with Zero crashes! I call that win! :)

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
\o/ I think they're on the right track. Was in for about an hour, did 3 small trades, came out 900 credits ahead. Have a honeydo task to do right now so the rest will have to wait till afternoon.

EVPilot

Space Marshal
Apr 1, 2018
RSI Handle
EVPilot
I signed out on Levski earlier and haven’t been able to get back in. Game keeps crashing. I’ll try tomorrow.

Dethanor

Rear Admiral
Apr 8, 2018
RSI Handle
Dethanor
Managed about an hour last night before it crashed. Just locked up completely when I landed. Good to see they are making improvements with each patch but still a ways to go I feel. Performance issues now seem to be entirely luck of the draw as to the server you get on.

Has anyone tried getting a group of pilots together to see if we can fill a server with just test? Possibly improve server lag if we're not all smashing caterpillars into moons all the time. (Assuming that's not what we're doing while drunk of course)

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?