3.18 to be released for IAE

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
They want a 2-3 month testing period, but they will be releasing 3.18 in Mid-November for IAE. That means 2 months of testing, max...

Good news though, the Corsair is set for release in 3.18

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The corsair will be one of the best ships in the game...until 3.19 when they say that it's too powerful/maneuverable/hard to kill and then they will nerf it to the ground. At that point, people will melt their Corsairs and re-buy their old Constellations.

Seriously, I don't know what's going to happen to it.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Nothing matters except Corsair.
Corsair is life. Corsair is love.
I'm excited about the Corsair getting added, but not nearly as much as I am that salvage AND THE VULTURE(!!!!!) still haven't been removed (yet again.)

At this rate, 3.18 could be called the 'Drake is life, Drake is love' patch.

The corsair will be one of the best ships in the game...until 3.19 when they say that it's too powerful/maneuverable/hard to kill and then they will nerf it to the ground. At that point, people will melt their Corsairs and re-buy their old Constellations.

Seriously, I don't know what's going to happen to it.
Maybe not, with the possibility of split focus from the Vulture (and salvage), it is possible any imbalances with the Corsair could get overlooked (if there aren't enough complaints of it being overpowered from the niche Arena Commander players to overwhelm the other conversations for the patch.)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Heck yeah Vulture!

Corsair is Meh, who cares anymore, another "exploration" ship which translates to large-ish vessel with turrets and a hangar. We already have a couple.
Its just basic ass plain potato chips.

I want the spice that adds flavour to the world, like the Vulture, hopefully coming with it's gameloop as well!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm excited about the Corsair getting added, but not nearly as much as I am that salvage AND THE VULTURE(!!!!!) still haven't been removed (yet again.)

At this rate, 3.18 could be called the 'Drake is life, Drake is love' patch.
Salvage and Vulture too? For real this time?! Jesus, I'm stoked. I've wanted a medium sized salvager something fierce. Gaaaaa, GIB!!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Salvage and Vulture too? For real this time?! Jesus, I'm stoked. I've wanted a medium sized salvager something fierce. Gaaaaa, GIB!!
Yep, they're still on there for 3.18. Though I thought CIG had stated somewhere a couple years ago that Salvage is dependent on PES and the Cargo System Refactor, so it is still possible for the Vulture and Salvage to get deferred yet again.
1663443738549.png
1663443695491.png

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yep, they're still on there for 3.18. Though I thought CIG had stated somewhere a couple years ago that Salvage is dependent on PES and the Cargo System Refactor, so it is still possible for the Vulture and Salvage to get deferred yet again.
View attachment 23448View attachment 23447
Vulture and Reclaimer; it's going to be Tier 0 Salvage though --

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFSvBqSlt9k&ab_channel=StarCitizen
Thanks my Dudes. I appreciate the information.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Salvage! Vulture!
Dang it, I am looking forward to being the 'Warehouse Man' working in the back of someone's Reclaimer.
Have you guys all forgot that the Reclaimer will also be useable in 3.18? (according to the video)

Forgot your password?