3.18 to be released for IAE

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Yeah that's almost perfect. I was going for a test logo thing, made of an angry hockey playing beaver on a pissed off Canada Goose.
You know, I've never seen a goose in that posture. Usually if you get too close they look a lot like a goose beak that's going to rip you a new one right between your eyes. Before that, they look a lot like a flapping pile of squawking feathers. That means "I am the goose, move out of the f-ing way you gd chimpanzee wannabe"

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Yeah - It needs test chevrons instead of those 3 lines.. but that's almost perfect. The bird is a Canada Goose btw. I've never seen one in that posture. Usually if you get too close they look a lot like a goose beak that's going to rip you a new one right between your eyes. Before that, they look a lot like a flapping pile of squawking feathers. I've had the pleasure of having a trout stolen from me more than once from one of those things.
I got ya fam!

TEST2Screenshot_20220918_160650.jpg

Yeah this looks way more proper! Damn I need a drink to get my head straight, I had to look at my own avatar for reference cos I just forgot for the moment how the logo looked!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Couple quick edits to the wording on the bottom, make them yellow, maybe add TEST in front of Canada (if space permits) and I think we'll have enough of an edit to ensure none screams about copywrite. Hahahhaa
Additional potential edits for reasons:
  • Beer keg
  • Poutine
  • Maple syrup on something?
I'm not Canadian, but I do certainly hope this is the birth of a logo for a Division within TEST.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
C.C. instead of Crown. But mostly Canadians drink beer. And that comes in cases called a twofer. It means 24, you say "can I have a twofer of ... no, not Molson or Labatt eh, how about Moosehead this time please? Sorry." (6 packs are for wimps, unless you buy 4 of them. Then it just means they had now twofers left cuz welfare checks must have been delivered)

It would be more authentic with a pile of pancakes smothered in maple syrup up top, and the jug spilled on the ground.
it's authentically Canadian to have a jug of it, like Costco sells and sometimes when you're me... they end up on the floor. Sugar rush thing.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I'd
Switch the crown to tower of pancake, pancakes slightly drooping over the edge its sitting in, with maple syrup dripping off of it into the mouth of the beaver.
Switch the golf clubs to a mug of beer in each hand (mugs outward from hands so they fall outside the yellow and are more visible) or one with syrup other with beer.
As for the rest I'm outta ideas, up to you guys.

I won't be doing this edit right now cos I got work but I know we have artists here who are way more talented with 2D than I am!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I'd
Switch the crown to tower of pancake, pancakes slightly drooping over the edge its sitting in, with maple syrup dripping off of it into the mouth of the beaver.
Switch the golf clubs to a mug of beer in each hand (mugs outward from hands so they fall outside the yellow and are more visible) or one with syrup other with beer.

I won't be doing this edit right now cos I got work but I know we have artists here who are way more talented with 2D than I am!
I'm pretty sure those are hockey sticks instead of golf clubs. Still, one could be replaced with a beer stein modeled like a beer keg?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Additional potential edits for reasons:
  • Beer keg
  • Poutine
  • Maple syrup on something?
I'm not Canadian, but I do certainly hope this is the birth of a logo for a Division within TEST.
Mrs. Thalstan says it needs more maple syrup

Instead of a crown, maybe a bottle of maple syrup then?

Or a bottle of Crown Royal Whiskey?
C.C. instead of Crown. But mostly Canadians drink beer. And that comes in cases called a twofer. It means 24, you say "can I have a twofer of ... no, not Molson or Labatt eh, how about Moosehead this time please? Sorry." (6 packs are for wimps, unless you buy 4 of them. Then it just means they had now twofers left cuz welfare checks must have been delivered)

It would be more authentic with a pile of pancakes smothered in maple syrup up top, and the jug spilled on the ground.
it's authentically Canadian to have a jug of it, like Costco sells and sometimes when you're me... they end up on the floor. Sugar rush thing.
I'd

I'm pretty sure those are hockey sticks instead of golf clubs. Still, one could be replaced with a beer stein modeled like a beer keg?
same thing just colder...
hahaha, just kidding with the golf!
Yep that sounds good, steins in keg shape, love it!
Jesus Murphy lads, the ideas flying out of you for this are fucking incredible!

I hereby bequeath the title of honourary Canucklehead on each and every one of ya!

Forgot your password?