3.2.1 Cargo Bug

Top Frogger

Admiral
Donor
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Praesul
So, I flew on down to Daymar today, having a grand old time. Picked up a full 30k aUEC of stims and now I can't sell them anywhere. On attempt to sell, all confirmation I get is "undefined" with no payment. So if anyone requires stims gimme a ring since I've got more bulk than Costco.

If anyone else is having this issue selling cargo, let me know that I'm not the only frustrated space trucker out there. I'll check the Issue Council, but if I can't find this issue I'll report it.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So, I flew on down to Daymar today, having a grand old time. Picked up a full 30k aUEC of stims and now I can't sell them anywhere. On attempt to sell, all confirmation I get is "undefined" with no payment. So if anyone requires stims gimme a ring since I've got more bulk than Costco.

If anyone else is having this issue selling cargo, let me know that I'm not the only frustrated space trucker out there. I'll check the Issue Council, but if I can't find this issue I'll report it.
tl;dr: Try selling your cargo in little chunks at a time, instead of your whole load at once.

This happens when you have "too much" of a supply for the demand at the given price. At a certain point, it will have bought all it will at a given price and wants to drop it lower, but, the mechanism isn't there to fix that right now. So it just won't complete the transaction. Just try to sell a quarter or a half of your cargo then, or go lower. When you run out of patience, go grab a drink IRL, check emails, shitpost in this forum, and then go back to the game and try selling again.

Top Frogger

Admiral
Donor
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Praesul
tl;dr: Try selling your cargo in little chunks at a time, instead of your whole load at once.

This happens when you have "too much" of a supply for the demand at the given price. At a certain point, it will have bought all it will at a given price and wants to drop it lower, but, the mechanism isn't there to fix that right now. So it just won't complete the transaction. Just try to sell a quarter or a half of your cargo then, or go lower. When you run out of patience, go grab a drink IRL, check emails, shitpost in this forum, and then go back to the game and try selling again.
Thanks for the reply, no terminal will take even 1SCU soo... shitposting it shall be.

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
Not all resources can be sold everywhere. You probably need to find the right landing areas to sell them.

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
I do show being able to sell stims at GrimHex at Yela for 3.42 sometime in the last month or so.

Forgot your password?