3.24: Cargo Empires

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Maybe we could use your hanger to play a little soccer. Could have our very own Test Squadron World Cup!
Well we might just do that.
Or some Pico Rugby?
We might build a little WOW-Blaster Arena with containers and stuff.
Or jumble all of the above into something entirely new.
4vs4vs4 Parcour Interceptor Soccer Shootout (4Piss)
I can already smell the PISS-OFFs at Season's End...
Come to think of it...
Good thing the Landing Platform resets when you call your ship

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've been too busy to play laltely seems just as well given the mess. I'll try my lubbly cargo ships out at some point in the next month should be a big less b0rked by then too.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I think any correlation with the old hangar module's models are misleading: while some styles has been translated into the PU location our today hangar are "static"
I think (and hope) we'll see a proper return of the hold hangar style when base building will eventually came into play, at that point I'll expect we will be able to choose a "manufacturer" for the hangar (and in general for all the buildings).

Probably we are going to see a simplify version of the industrial hangar with the asteroid base in Pyro, it should fit the style perfectly.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think any correlation with the old hangar module's models are misleading: while some styles has been translated into the PU location our today hangar are "static"
I think (and hope) we'll see a proper return of the hold hangar style when base building will eventually came into play, at that point I'll expect we will be able to choose a "manufacturer" for the hangar (and in general for all the buildings).

Probably we are going to see a simplify version of the industrial hangar with the asteroid base in Pyro, it should fit the style perfectly.
I'd be fine with players being able to purchase the different styles of hangars to construct with the base building game play, but I believe that those of us that saw wise to pay extra for a certain type of hangar or have them added into ship / pack purchases, should receive the plans for those for free.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I'd be fine with players being able to purchase the different styles of hangars to construct with the base building game play, but I believe that those of us that saw wise to pay extra for a certain type of hangar or have them added into ship / pack purchases, should receive the plans for those for free.
I'll expect every purchased hangar, be it a standalone add-on or the standard hangar that came with a ship purchase, will have some sort of "token" to have a base model of the selected type build or purchased at a suitable home location.
I hope so, because right now the old hangar concept doesn't make any sense, both in game and in-store.

Forgot your password?