3 600i [wts]

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
hello i reserved for you 3 600i , not warbond, for buying price + paypal fees.

well i did some trades before, but not with americans, so invoice system is new to me.

i always did it with friends & family send money, so that there are no fees. but its your option.

i have 3 luxury variants and 2 explorer variants.

5 ccus carrack ----> 600i explorer

prices:
luxury variant 400$ + paypal fees optional

explorer variant 435$ + maybe fees

the sale is still ongoing, and i think ill reserve more ships.

Last edited:

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
News: It's not possible too buy back the 600i's or combo packs. Only ccu's to the 600I can be bought back.
So no point in buying and melting the ships.

Reactions: StdDev

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
News: It's not possible too buy back the 600i's or combo packs. Only ccu's to the 600I can be bought back.
So no point in buying and melting the ships.
Yep, this seems to be a bug. Esp. since you can buyback the CCUs of the 600 series. There has already been sent a bug report to RSI, lets see if they will fix this one...

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
no it is no bug they changed it after all the folks raged and flamed over sandi gardener, as she changed the 0$ ccu system.

0 $ ccus cost now 5$ , you have to pay for lti replacement, and you cant any longer buy back lti ships.

this is the result, because to many guys exploited the buy system..

also they exploited it in that way, buying special ccus, so that you pay 30$ for a 170$ sabre etc, etc.

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
No sorry, thats not correct.
First of all you can buyback all ships in sale right now (except the 600 series). Tried it out with the Gamescom Glaive, works flawless.
2nd. There are no 0 CCUs anymore for new concepts. Thats why you cant buy a CCU from Genesis to 600i Touring.
There was an idea to charge 5 USD for 0 CCUs, but instead they just killed the option to buy the 0 CCUs in the concept sales.

You can stil buy a BMM to 600i CCU and save yourself 100 USD if you have those old 0 CCU Retaliator to Banu CCU in your Hangar.

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
i have heared that this will be the case with all future concept sales. normally it should have been started after the eclipse sale, but the jeep is the last thing you can buy back.

correct me if im wrong.

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
so far as I am informed, the only limitation with new Concept ships (starting with the Eclipse) was the disabeling of buying 0 USD CCUs during the concept phase.

I doubt that there was ever a discussion of disabeling buybacks of new concept ships.
An issue report about the problem has been opened here:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/website/WS-42886-Can_t_buyback_the_600i

and a discussion on spectrum
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/concept-buybacks-quietly-removed

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
sandy talked to the germans on the gamescom, semms to be something in common, i dunno where the thread was, but it was about lti, they wanted to change it.

many players argued, so have i been told, that lti, if you dont need to pay anything, would be out of balance compared to all those players who had to pay.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Every pledge I redeem and every order I make CIG sends me an email with order number and item breakdown. I archive those emails for my records. Everyone imo should do the same. But I really doubt they'd try to secretly ninja out pledges in buybacks lists. Every pledge made has a unique number. Also, do use invoices whenever you do trades. It's best for both parties involved.

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
Update: You can now buy back the 600i. So either it was bugged or they changed their mind....
No 0usd ccu on concept sales is correct.
The only plan ahead is to ditch all old 0usd ccu's people may have in their hangar. Also after that there will be a time limit to all new 0usd ccu's. Atleast that is the plan they been telling. This is supposed to be done around 3.0 release....
That said. We will see what happens.
There is no plan to disable the buyback system until closer to the full game release. If there was. Why would they disable only LTI ships in buyback. It makes no sense....

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Can confirm....buyback is possible now :slight_smile:
Lets say it was a bug :-p
Yeah thank god i was about to say. Anyhow i'm keeping my exploration one that origin rover is what pulled me in i wonder what it is going to be.

Forgot your password?