3.7 and Events and More

LordOfTheEmpire

Captain
Dec 1, 2018
RSI Handle
LordOfTheEmpire
i heard rumors that in fps mining you would be able to put in boxes and place in your ship/vehicle the materials to be sold later. It's like the bags right? but you will need a Mpuv to load the bags into a Max Or caterpillar.

or just change 2 lines of code to discard inert materials(they are just numbers) via superior vent like it was supose to do from the begining.

a entire career ruined because simple details.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
i heard rumors that in fps mining you would be able to put in boxes and place in your ship/vehicle the materials to be sold later.
Correct

It's like the bags right? but you will need a Mpuv to load the bags into a Max Or caterpillar.
The boxes in this case are player carryable boxes. All you need is something that has a cargo grid that can hold them.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I also have been taking a wee hiatus. Since about this time 3 years ago, lol. I shall be home in the New Year, and shall be keenly interested in playing, IF the game is enjoyable to play by that point.
TEST not-pirates may have use for interesting cave systems. Look forward to your intel.
Not-pirates eh? Have you talked to @Stevetank about our little "privateering" enterprise? We also are not-pirates.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Who wants to join me in the search for all the yellow boxes!! WE MUST GATHER THEM ALL!!!

ScreenShot0518.jpg

I've made a start.,...

ScreenShot0521.jpg

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
or just change 2 lines of code to discard inert materials(they are just numbers) via superior vent like it was supose to do from the begining.
Given the existence of inert materials, I have a feeling it's very much by design and while I can imagine there will be ways of refining and improving ore purity the prospector is not really going to be able to. What you should be able to do is eject ore that is low quality and we are already seeing the fact that different chunks of ore will have different ratios even with in the same rock. But I will bet that dumping inert materials will never be a thing. (it would have been better to just list the rock as a percent of target ore instead of listing them separately as it gives the illusion of having already refined)

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I also have been taking a wee hiatus. Since about this time 3 years ago, lol. I shall be home in the New Year, and shall be keenly interested in playing, IF the game is enjoyable to play by that point.

Not-pirates eh? Have you talked to @Stevetank about our little "privateering" enterprise? We also are not-pirates.
As a not-pirate, I approve.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah, Sentinel, Interdictor (Mantis, K'lis, whatever she is), Mercury Star Runner, and Carrack. I like information, getting information, stealing information, shipping information, storing information, selling information.
I can see that handle for your primary love... beer. finding beer, drinking beer and finding other places that have not run out of beer.

LordOfTheEmpire

Captain
Dec 1, 2018
RSI Handle
LordOfTheEmpire
Given the existence of inert materials, I have a feeling it's very much by design and while I can imagine there will be ways of refining and improving ore purity the prospector is not really going to be able to. What you should be able to do is eject ore that is low quality and we are already seeing the fact that different chunks of ore will have different ratios even with in the same rock. But I will bet that dumping inert materials will never be a thing. (it would have been better to just list the rock as a percent of target ore instead of listing them separately as it gives the illusion of having already refined)
in the Expecto patronum 😂 😂, someone brought to the table.
it will be nice if you vote up in there.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?