3 ships for less then Melt value

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Especially useful if you plan on buying the Starliner this week.. you could get actually get it and have 55$ left !

I have the following ships I wish to sell for abit less then cost/or melt value:

Constellation - Andromeda - 6 Months -$200USD (225 Melt)
Drake - Cutlass Blue - 6 months - $135USD (150 Melt)
Drake - Herald (With LTI) - $75USD (85 Melt) ***SOLD**

If you PLAN on buying the StarLiner, for instance, you would get more credit by getting this from me, and using it for purchasing etc..

SOLD ! Or Melted!

Last edited:

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
I'm interrested in your Andromeda, its the ship only or with a package? Might buy yours by the end of August :)

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
And I in the Cutlass Blue. Shoot me a PM and let me know how you wanna make this work.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I melted both of these since no one wanted them, and i bought the Starliner with it. Sorry. Seemed no one was interested. All I have left that can actually be sold are Alpha packages, upgraded to ships like gladiators and Superhornets

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I melted both of these since no one wanted them, and i bought the Starliner with it. Sorry. Seemed no one was interested. All I have left that can actually be sold are Alpha packages, upgraded to ships like gladiators and Superhornets
Update your original post then, and the subject line if you can get at it.

Reactions: Azmodeth

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Do you have anything left? I have $80 credit and a Reliant mini hauler with LTI which is worth about $50. I also just picked up the Khartu-al from the flash sale with 24 month, I'm not really attached to anything I have and am trying to find upgrade options.

Forgot your password?