300i Package giveaway on Friday

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I like to thank everybody that has been hanging out with me on my stream, thanks to you guys I've managed to make it to 250 followers in under 30 streams total! To celebrate passing that goal I'll be giving away a 300i package Friday night. As with all my follower based giveaways it will be a key word giveaway so everyone will have an equal chance (you do have to be a follower to win). I'll have sone other stuff to giveaway throughout the night, so come hang out with us, have fun and maybe win something while you're at it. I'm on 8-10pm CDT, can't wait to see you there!!!
www.twitch.tv/admiral_nolan

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I like to thank everybody that has been hanging out with me on my stream, thanks to you guys I've managed to make it to 250 followers in under 30 streams total!
www.twitch.tv/admiral_nolan
Amazing amount of followers master cult leader imperatus admiral Nolan! We shall all be at the stream or face our death in untimely and unsightly manners as stated in the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth as issued by the TEST core (Nolan Edition)! See you tonight and may RNGesus have mercy on my rolls for the 300i <(-_-)>

Reactions: Admiral_Nolan
Forgot your password?