3D printed TEST SQUADRON LOGO Done !!

Vampiros

Commander
Nov 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Vampiros_82
First of all good Job and I like it

Which material did you use? Some warping seem to have happend.
For coloring you might want to use several thin layers, maybe you want to visit a Store which offers tabletop stuff (warhammer or stuff like that, they can provide help at coloring small models)
its just an ABS material but no warping it printed real fine probably its the pic taking not that good as for coloring yes i dont have the right tools like an air brush and other things and even didnt sand it very well so its something i should get later but its a just 1st sample.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
its just an ABS material but no warping it printed real fine probably its the pic taking not that good as for coloring yes i dont have the right tools like an air brush and other things and even didnt sand it very well so its something i should get later but its a just 1st sample.
You can try smoothing the surface with acetone (with ABS) there some guides around how to do this. No need for expensive gear just the right technique helps ... this: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Citadel-Paint-Guide?_requestid=70367 for example drybrushing in multiple layers might help.

Forgot your password?