$5 coupon for applying to Shubin

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
As stated in AtV today, those who entered an application to Shubin will be receiving a $5 coupon for RSI store. Email goes out tomorrow, May, 12 2016.

Reactions: CosmicTrader

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Much like the April Fools Coupon, I do not believe they will be 'Giftable'.

Or did I just catch you meant that as a joke AFTER i post a response.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I don't think I will need one as I plan on winning the Orion. My nose is still brown after all the ass kissing I did on my application, not to mention all the resume padding I did!
But your safety record is horrible!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I hope whatever gods are watching that I win an Orion. Not because I really want the ship, but simply for the fact that Disco will most likely have to read my entry:

Test Shubin, Best Shubin.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
I have a slim hope of at least being considered... but with 35,000 entries and a week to look through them, I suspect the shorter (but not too short) entries will get a longer glance than the unformatted wall of text or the short sound-bytes.

Cest le vie =)

I've already won $5 ;-)

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I would chalk winning the Orion to a "miracle". since I have zero interest in industrial scale space mining, it's either giveaway bait or melted when something "amazing" appears, like a full fleet of Dragonflies or something.

ThunderKraken

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Thunder_Kraken
I have a slim hope of at least being considered... but with 35,000 entries and a week to look through them, I suspect the shorter (but not too short) entries will get a longer glance than the unformatted wall of text or the short sound-bytes.

Cest le vie =)

I've already won $5 ;-)
No kidding. I'm sure those who wrote a biography went underneath the pile.

"Welp, I'll read these when I'm on the shitter."

Forgot your password?