7o Hail

Gonzoa

Space Marshal
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Gonzoa
Looking forward ( hopefully application pending ) to some damned acceptable drunken internet spaceships
and all the bulkhead crushing I shall do with whatever ship I happen to be flying but hopefully after AI have ejected from said ship
Is Test search and rescue going to be a thing if not it probably should be

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh yes, we will have SAR groups. We have folks with Cutlass Reds who are very much looking forward to it. In the meantime, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Welcome to TEST!

Gonzoa

Space Marshal
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Gonzoa
I am 29 years old male Canadian (Alberta) with a long running but I believe entirely healthy addiction to all things space and sci fi
I have been waiting for this game all my life and am looking forward to all aspects of it
particularly storming ships as a marine or as a crew member on a larger ship and of course dog fighting
not necessarily in that order
I shall be smoking much of the space weed and drinking much of the space scotch
looking forward to the good times and also a vr

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
You got wonky wrists recruit? Did you never learn the correct way to salute, is that it? No? Then why the hell is your hand pointing the wrong damn way? I sure hope to hell its because you are well over the TEST regulation minimum alcohol limit.

Gonzoa

Space Marshal
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Gonzoa
I am well over also Picard all the way

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
As you were then recruit. The next time I catch you doing your little teapot impersonation I want to see some real feeling in it.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Once you sober up, you should take a look at that hand of yours. No human should be able to do that

Gonzoa

Space Marshal
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Gonzoa
I messed my wrist up drinking tequila and playing eve that is the way I have to do it now

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I messed my wrist up drinking tequila and playing eve that is the way I have to do it now
if you gave yourself Repetitive Stress Syndrome in your wrist drinking shots the condition of your liver should be your first concern

Forgot your password?