890 Jump.. what are your thoughts?

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Looks too much 'business' and not enough 'pleasure'. Feels like it's more for entertaining clients and making sales pitches rather than the sort of hanky-panky that you'd want to be enjoying on a luxury yacht. Unless Origin is trying to stay more respectable than that gaudy pimpmobile from RSI...

Which makes me think that maybe the Phoenix isn't so much of an RSI product, but something that a custom shop would have done - sort of like Rousch or Shelby Mustangs. Would be neat to see a bunch of tuner shops spring up to provide modified ships (could even use that as the in-game outlet for releasing really high-tier user generated content ala Steam Workshop).

Yeah, does feel more home-y than the Phoenix, more like a cruise ship or a hotel lobby. Doesn't feel as adventurous as the Phoenix, I suppose.

TEST's version of the bangbus.

Montya's nipples will need a lot more aloe.
Just needs more blackjack and hookers and it'll be just fine.

I see what you're saying. If you brought lots of ladies on board, you'd want to set the mood and then we'd get to the hanky-panky

...because of the implication...

Audio_Otaku

Rear Admiral
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Mikuru
I need one of these to match my Phoenix. The main party is on the 890 yacht, and the VIP ladies will be COMING onto my phoenix.... did I go too far...?

Reactions: JoeCool4433

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I need one of these to match my Phoenix. The main party is on the 890 yacht, and the VIP ladies will be COMING onto my phoenix.... did I go too far...?
keep it tasteful, except where montoya's nipples are involved.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I will probably sell my retaliator for this :D
Srsly? I'm in the market for a Retaliator...

I think that you guys should buy one and see if all those 3800+ members can fit inside at the same time. :p
Joke wasn't funny? :confused:
The joke was funny, yes. But bear in mind that this is TEST, and as soon as it was revealed that you can have as many people onboard a ship as there is room, it was pretty much a given that we will be 'phonebooth stuffing' on every single chassis type there is. We should probably work our way up the size chain until we find a ship that still has room left over. Then we use that as the next membership drive - "help us determine maximum occupancy - join TEST today!"

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Concierge transferred my LTI on my Aurora onto a MISC Freelancer MIS.....and forgot to take the LTI on my Aurora ;)

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Concierge.... Oooooh, i´m so close now.
But then again, the normal helpdesk already helped me with something i need to keep on the down low for them.
So it´s gona be great with Concierge status. :)

Shooting Star

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Convalescence
Srsly? I'm in the market for a Retaliator...

The joke was funny, yes. But bear in mind that this is TEST, and as soon as it was revealed that you can have as many people onboard a ship as there is room, it was pretty much a given that we will be 'phonebooth stuffing' on every single chassis type there is. We should probably work our way up the size chain until we find a ship that still has room left over. Then we use that as the next membership drive - "help us determine maximum occupancy - join TEST today!"
The joke was funny but I get no beer?

Outrageous!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Concierge.... Oooooh, i´m so close now.
But then again, the normal helpdesk already helped me with something i need to keep on the down low for them.
So it´s gona be great with Concierge status. :)
So I'm guessing you picked up a Murray Cup pack to bump yourself up to Concierge status? :D

Alex

Captain
Sep 4, 2014
RSI Handle
alexander_nz
could be that it's used to carry around an m50 or 350r. race time then party till you hit the next race course and so on

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
So I'm guessing you picked up a Murray Cup pack to bump yourself up to Concierge status? :D
Nope... i got a Dragoncon 300i and upgraded it to an M50 that will be upgraded to an 350R... saved myself 10$ with that, i'm still a Dutch man you know.

Reactions: Walex

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Ship looks very nice. I like the business vibe I am getting from it.

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
I liked the idea earlier up the thread of using it as an FPS shock troop carrier.

No one's going to be alarmed when a luxury yacht pulls alongside. Suddenly the pants-filling horror of 3000 test-ies banging down doors and filling the place with empty beer bottles.

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?