890 Jump

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
"The rumors are true: Origin Jumpworks has a larger ship in the works! The Origin 890JUMP is an interstellar super-yacht with exquisite styling and an array of high quality upgrade options. Travel the stars in style with multiple decks, high visibility windows and a small boat bay. Whether you’re outfitting it to explore new worlds or to take a pleasure cruise through Terra, the 890 JUMP is the epitome of luxury, class and refinement!"

Oh Jesus Tits yes. Is anyone else excited for this? I know I am. I can't wait for concept art.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Shh, shh, guys, don't let the secret out. How else will we fund new spaceships to explode if our pleasure cruises don't attract customers?

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
We'll just mark it down as space turbulence. It's a thing, you know. Lost my grandpa to space turbulence. Nobody liked him much, and I'm pretty sure my grandma is a lesbian, so everything worked out alright.

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
TEST is starting to feel more like Dorf Ortress than Kerbal Space Program.

This is an adamantine Aurora. All craftsdwarfship is of highest quality. It is encircled with bands of steel. It is encircled with bands of kitten bone. It menaces with spikes of adamantine. It is engraved with images of cheese. It is engraved with images of pilots. The pilots are burning, the pilots are screaming.

Forgot your password?