980TIs for sale, top of the line, good condition.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
So these were my three babies in my video editing machine and my streaming machine.

The EVGA 980TI Hybrid was in my streaming PC and used an a multibox (2nd gaming PC) back when I played ARK.
And the two Gigabyte GeForce 980Ti 6GB G1 Gaming OC Windforce 3X Edition cards I had in SLI in my video editing rig and gamed in 4K in Ark and SC for a while.

I recently got into mining seriously after upgrading to all EVGA 1080TI Hybrid FTW3 cards in my editing machine and streaming machine. And I decided I'd like to sell these to get a couple more 1080TI Hybrids to mine since those cards will give me faster and better ROI.

These cards are bloody pristine, I'm OCD about dust... *shudders*... and I'm tapped out right now after buying three 1080tis and splurging on this past anniversary sale. So if you think you could use this upgrade.. please buy them! lol.
I haven't decided on an ideal price for them, but so long as the offers are fair I'll consider them. I do have one condition, whatever shipping method you end up getting.. I'm requiring insurance for shipping through the carrier and prefer a required signature to make sure you're the one who gets the card(s).

Well... sending this out into the universe to see if anyone wants them :smile: cheers!

P.S. I forgot, the gigabyte cards I'm throwing in two NZXT AIO mod kits I was planning to do a YouTube video for, incase you want to water cool them with an AIO like a corsair H80i v2.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
If they don't sell, I'll just mine with them until they paid for themselves and then I'll be fine for selling them dirt cheap like everyone wants them for.
Problem solved :joy: money money money YOU CAN'T HAVE MINE @Rick Harrison *shakes fist in air* :left_facing_fist:

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Put it on eBay for $600 and name the ad "Apple Mac Pro nVidia 980Ti" and someone will pay it instantly so their spreadsheets open faster.

Oops forgot you had three of them, make three ads then :)

Forgot your password?