999 TEST Badge

Which Badge

• Normal 999th Badge

• TEST colored 999th Badge

• TEST colored with montoya's head (bald)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
With the official announcement of the 999th TEST Squadron with a Badge, I contacted my bases custom Badge makers and they said get a picture and they will produce it. So right now I'm getting how many people will want some and what style you want.

I am not sure about pricing but I'm going to keep it below 5 dollars with shipping hopefully.

Normal Colored

TEST Colored

Also comment so I can get a list of those who want some. The winning badge will get some extra's produced to be sent to CR with a nice thank you from TEST Squadron.

Last edited:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Ok, the quality of the image was _really_ bugging me. Here's a very quick pass to smooth out the colors.

I can do a recolor easily enough if there are requests. It's also an extremely simplistic template. That ship could be replaced an Aurora or any other ship with a similar profile. I don't think I have any shots of Montoya's head from the correct angle to replace the original with his, but I'm sure we can pester him for something.

From a design standpoint, if you want the text to be yellow then I would suggest a color tweak on the ship or you'll end up with too much yellow (I know, I know **Heresy** and all that) which will affect readability.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I'll take both - the official RSI and the TEST colors. I do have 2 arms, after all.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
PS I suck at graphics so this is probably a terrible idea, but maybe for the TEST colors, use black instead of purple for the background. It would make the wording and the icon pop out a lot more than it does with so much yellow. The purple also looks nice. IDK.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Well i think votes are in, i will talk tp montoya about design.. I will work with daun to get a good design and post a new thread for those to order. Im going to need an exact count though.

Reactions: CorruptSave
Forgot your password?