A French guy's introduction

Calmno

Grand Admiral
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
CALMNO
Bonjour, nice to meet you all and thanks for having me!

Where you from stranger?

As it is quite obvious from the first word in the post and the thread title, I am French!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I have always loved space sims and I stumbled upon the RSI website by pure coincidence in the beginning of 2015 (I lived in a cave called China before that…) . I ended with a Mustang Beta fifteen minutes later…

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Fascinated by its claw, I bought a Reclaimer and I am really looking forward to see how salvage turns out. I am also quite excited at the idea of immersing myself in RP.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I believe that would be “Commandos : Derrière les lignes ennemies” with my father when I was 4-5 years old.

What other games do you play?

I play a variety of different games, but mostly RPGs. I actually haven’t been interested in any MMOs since I stopped WoW five years ago, I really enjoy going back to the online community with Star Citizen!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was looking through the different “big” organizations when I first dived into SC and TEST picked my interest along Imperium. With SC 2.0 drawing close, I decided I should join an org and while revisiting Test’s and Imperium’s org pages, Test’s main page propaganda and ChickenGiraffe’s videos won me over.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard !

Last edited:

Calmno

Grand Admiral
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
CALMNO
You do know that the top on the Beta does NOT roll back like the 2CV don't you?”

I discovered that shortly after buying it... It made me replace it with a freelancer.

Quebec french or french french?

I am and speak French French.

The question is are you good at french?

I think I am average, I just need some time to check my spelling.

Bonjour! Welcome to TEST.

Merci, It’s a pleasure to be aboard!

Another frog like me !

Welcome aboard.

ps : my twitch viewable as I wish on air at twitch.tv/ocxyde999

Thank you and with pleasure !

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
Yay! Another french and The Reclaimer lover~!

Bienvenue chez TEST Squadron, glad that you choose a good organization. *raise a glass of wine*
;)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Bienvenue chez TEST! Can't wait to try to talk to you in french on Discord and make a total fool of myself!
Whip out the space baguettes!!!

Cousak

Commander
Donor
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Cousak
Welcome,

While I don't speak French I do listen to it every day, I should be a good listener. Just a warning, if you hear Norwegian (jibberish) that means I've had enough French for one day (this is how I stop people speaking French in my office, brute force).

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Jack Firebaugh

Rear Admiral
Jun 20, 2014
RSI Handle
JackFirebaugh
Hello!