A friend is working on a website for gamers with anxiety

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Hello all,

A friend of mine is working on a website for gamers who are dealing with anxiety and depression. He had expressed that eventually he will need help with many things including design, programming, organization, etc.

I talked with Montoya about this and we agreed that it would be ok if I offered the assistance of Test Squadron whenever he may need it. I thought I would make this thread to see if anyone has any interest and if so, I will continue to update this thread with his requests for help (so I don't create irrelevant clutter in the forums) and we will see how it goes.

Thanks in advance :)

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I didn't notice this thread earlier. That's a really cool idea that I think will help a lot of people. Unfortunately I don't have adequate web design/programming ability, but I just want to give encouragement to your friend

Reactions: TestBot

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hello all,

A friend of mine is working on a website for gamers who are dealing with anxiety and depression. He had expressed that eventually he will need help with many things including design, programming, organization, etc.

I talked with Montoya about this and we agreed that it would be ok if I offered the assistance of Test Squadron whenever he may need it. I thought I would make this thread to see if anyone has any interest and if so, I will continue to update this thread with his requests for help (so I don't create irrelevant clutter in the forums) and we will see how it goes.

Thanks in advance :)
I seen this on Monday, but then my internet took a dump at home and then forgotten about til now (thank you, Skippy). Its back online today and just thought I would offer my support in any way whether it be $ or my skills.

Reactions: TestBot
Forgot your password?