A funny thing happened today.........NOT

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
So I had a important meeting today with a set meet time , ok lets do SC , I should be able to do a run make some cr then do me meeting easy..........if only eh

9-20am leave Olisar in my Trusty Cutty , decide to head to this new drug lab thingy .

10-15am arse yup it took that long to find the fucking thing on the planet , I had another PC running the video showing where it is and still had trouble , still it will be worth it , won't it .

So landed ran inside , thinking here comes a fortune.........nope , only got 3 crates of the drugs and no spirits ( mine were sinking also ) at it was 10-20am when i took off .

10-30 QD to Daylar , get to deakins by 10-35 , load a shit load of medical , head to Levski

and here is where it all goes tits up

Land by 10-40 ok got 20 mins to unload an head back to Olisar

jump out run to the lift and.............it's not fucking working , waste 4 mins trying to get it too , rage quit CTRL / ALT / DELETE .........

Log back in jump into my Mustang , hammer back to Levksi by 10-55am , jump out , go to lift , it works yehaa .

Get to Terminal offload the Cutty yeah

it's now 11am an i should be in a car heading to a meeting , except i wanna bring one ship home to Olisar , pick the Cutty

11-05 why the fuck is my cutty upside down in the launch bay ??? rage quit CTRL / ALT / DELETE .........

Leave house by 11-10am and arrive 10 mins early...........arse...........

P:S t after getting home doing anutha run all was fine quck hop , then back to Olisar , offload , then the game crashed..........phew lucky or what

So two runs netted me just over 220,000cr :ghost:

oh yeah now at 1.5 Million Cr now ...so not a total loss

Forgot your password?