a holler from the mountainous regions of the old world

julu

Admiral
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Lipwig
hey there...
as ordered, this is my introduction.
i'm from austria, was ordered to play star citizen by the blind god io, and am probably going to just play the game once it goes live and see where i tend to be the least noobish. probably gonna sit at the bar all day, pretending to drink.
first games i ever played was peek-a-boo, and it's still entertaining me trying to find out where the other person went behind whatever they are hiding. apart from that, probably barbarian.
apart from star citizen i'm an enthusiastic player of 'not getting fired from my job' and 'making ends meet 2.0', even if i have to admit that the gameplay of both kinda sucks. and ESO, when i find the time.
the reason i joined was cosmictrader, who ordered me to, and threatened to revoke my flying certification for my mustang if i refuse.
lastly: janeway. while kirk and picard are alright, you gotta admire a lass who manages to get her spaceship lost on the first day of her new command.
cheers, and may the beverage of your choice never be out when you want one...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST. Mountains? Austria? Jealous. The Bling God may have told you to play, but the Blind Owl tells you to relax and have a drink. ;)

Cheers mate.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
hey there...
as ordered, this is my introduction.
i'm from austria, was ordered to play star citizen by the blind god io, and am probably going to just play the game once it goes live and see where i tend to be the least noobish. probably gonna sit at the bar all day, pretending to drink.
first games i ever played was peek-a-boo, and it's still entertaining me trying to find out where the other person went behind whatever they are hiding. apart from that, probably barbarian.
apart from star citizen i'm an enthusiastic player of 'not getting fired from my job' and 'making ends meet 2.0', even if i have to admit that the gameplay of both kinda sucks. and ESO, when i find the time.
the reason i joined was cosmictrader, who ordered me to, and threatened to revoke my flying certification for my mustang if i refuse.
lastly: janeway. while kirk and picard are alright, you gotta admire a lass who manages to get her spaceship lost on the first day of her new command.
cheers, and may the beverage of your choice never be out when you want one...
Welcome :)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?