A Late Introduction

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
Where you from stranger?
I moved from Miami and now reside in Boone, North Carolina.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I was REALLY drawn to the kickstarter long ago. I'm completely obsessed with the game and the complexity. The promises, the community, the fact that Chris Roberts is making this game along with the passionate dev team. Honestly everything in this game pulled me to it I love it and I plan on selling my soul to Chris Roberts and serving Montoya loyally. Bless This Game and Test.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I look forward to everything. I want to experience this game fully. I plan on working in trading and business, then for people on capital ships and eventually I plan on becoming a politician. I also think it would be fun to be a mercenary/illegal cargo mover taking contracts on shady planets at bars.
What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I remember playing religiously is Galaga.
What other games do you play?
I've played a LOT of games. I play lots of Titanfall,SWTOR,ED,Counter Strike (all of them), Victoria II,ETS2, Leauge, Guns of Icarus, WoW, I could go on.
Picard or Kirk? Picard Forever.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I'm hoping to own my own bar in-game that I can visit when I'm not bumming around the spaceways, so you will be welcome to transact your shady business there.

Reactions: Ryan2534
Forgot your password?