A little advice

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
One of my questions is, if you bought a Connie, what model did you get and why?

Second question is, Do I need my 85x if I get a snub with my new Connie or should I upgrade the 85x to Connie to have the LTI on it?

Third question, why cant I stop buying ships?
I got constellation Taurus, because:
A. It was way cheaper than the other models
B. Afaik, we're able to customize the ships extensively in the game, probably even turn Taurus to Andromeda etc as long as you got the hull. I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that you could even swap out parts like the cockpit.
C. Based on B, I wanted to have some progression gameplay rather than just getting the best model right off the bat.

Secondly, I'm not really that impressed by the snub to begin with, I'd rather have more cargo space and a pal piloting something beefier

Thirdly, have you tried the "Aurora pilots resolve" -ritual? First you get an aurora, then you burn all your money on a pyre while chanting "I'm happy, don't need anything else"

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
have you tried the "Aurora pilots resolve" -ritual? First you get an aurora, then you burn all your money on a pyre while chanting "I'm happy, don't need anything else"
When I first got into the game 2 years ago, I thought "Yeah, my Aurora package is enough. I'll get other ships when the game is finished.". A few days after, I CCUd to a 315P. "That's too much, I already spent enough". But my dream was to own a Freelancer.
Anyway, that was 2 years and a boatload of cash ago.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
when does a sammich become a burger? or a burger become a sammich? IM SO CONFUSED
...The stupid thing has a sticker for "Stuft flatbread", yet it has no simple sandwich. This is a critical failure on CIG's part and the game is sure to sink now. Refund incoming....

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I have a small amount of disposable funds and that Taurus is looking mighty fine but I may have to leave it for now as I just love the Cutlass too much. I'm nox gonna get an LTI one.

Forgot your password?