Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14681-Hull-A-Q-A
(Possibly best LULZ ever)

So we can fill the Hull E with Auroras & drun... Brave pilots. Then upon arrival at the front lines of Operation Spork they are unleashed in a massive cluster F**** of hilarity and meaningless attempts to be managed by so-called fleet commanders. Only responding to our Master Of Beers commands to 'get jiggy with it' & 'It's A Trap!'
All in all the overal mission is scrubbed and TEST is feared & respected by all the other participating groups.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Additionally the Vanduul seeing our unparalleled... TESTicals, surrender their planet to our fearless leader Montoya.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
We could even use the massive swarms of Auroras as physical shielding for our Hull E & it's maxed out payload of explosives that we run into the Vanduul home world.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Being able to make a Hull E into a super aurora carrier has totally made my day. Perhaps we could reopen the donations for a second. For the glory of TEST!
Sorry to rain on that parade.

Except you can't. That attachment is only for snub fighters to be deployed. Even though you an carry normal fighters intact in the cargo modules you wouldn't be able to deploy them into combat.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Sorry to rain on that parade.

Except you can't. That attachment is only for snub fighters to be deployed. Even though you an carry normal fighters intact in the cargo modules you wouldn't be able to deploy them into combat.
I am still happy with my vision of an Aurora super carrier and until PU I will hold on to the hope that we can make it happen some day. Besides if others can go off with rampant theory-crafting on org structures, I can totally go off on hope-crafting. Even if it unfounded.

And now I shall go to my corner and cry.

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14681-Hull-A-Q-A
(Possibly best LULZ ever)

So we can fill the Hull E with Auroras & drun... Brave pilots. Then upon arrival at the front lines of Operation Spork they are unleashed in a massive cluster F**** of hilarity and meaningless attempts to be managed by so-called fleet commanders. Only responding to our Master Of Beers commands to 'get jiggy with it' & 'It's A Trap!'
All in all the overal mission is scrubbed and TEST is feared & respected by all the other participating groups.
Hull E new test aurora drop ship

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Yes... Alternatively have EVERY hard point on the Hull E full of missiles... Fire at once, drink tears of solo cap ship pilots / anyone in our immediate path, record for posterity sake.

Reactions: TheZekk

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
I still can't decide if I want my combat E setup to be missles, all of the turrets, or stupid missles (kamekaze snub fighters)

Forgot your password?