inferno2113

Captain
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
inferno2113
Where you from stranger?
Carson, CA (near Los Angeles)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Saw it on reddit when it reached it's $100mil. Soaked up as much info as I could and really got into it. After that I decided to take the plunge in and now I'm $200 in and trying to stop myself from spending more.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Looking forward to all of it! As time goes by I'm sure I'll find my niche and stick to that.

What was the first game you remember playing?
1992 I was 5, my family wasn't super rich and one day my dad bought an old NES system that he picked up at a swap meet (flea market). He hooked it up to the TV, put in Mario Bros/Duckhunt and had to blow on it a few times to get it to work. After he played it for a few minutes he let me have a go and I've been hooked ever since. The NES was kept in my parents room and by the end of the week they started locking it all the time because I would always be in there playing Mario.

What other games do you play?
Any game made by Blizzard, usually anything by Nintendo, TF2, Fallout Series, Elder Scrolls, Metal Gear, and almost anything else out there.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
First it started with the Star Citizen streams. After watching Admiral_Nolan, Captain_Richard, SGT_Gamble and really enjoying the streams and the way you guys are it really made me want to be a part of this awesome community.

Picard or Kirk?

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Picard or Kirk?
I find the idea of a "best quality" recording of Shatner's rendition of Rocket Man to be highly misleading. Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
What was the first game you remember playing?
1992 I was 5, my family wasn't super rich and one day my dad bought an old NES system that he picked up at a swap meet (flea market). He hooked it up to the TV, put in Mario Bros/Duckhunt and had to blow on it a few times to get it to work. After he played it for a few minutes he let me have a go and I've been hooked ever since. The NES was kept in my parents room and by the end of the week they started locking it all the time because I would always be in there playing Mario.
i had a similar experience as a kid, my parents tried to hide the games. they failed.

welcome :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Rocket man. Haha, I freaking love it? Probably the most pretentious tradition of anything, ever. Welcome to TEST

inferno2113

Captain
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
inferno2113
I find the idea of a "best quality" recording of Shatner's rendition of Rocket Man to be highly misleading. Welcome to TEST!
I was looking for the "Rocket Man By Will 1080p h.264 DVDrip [English].avi" but couldn't find it.

i had a similar experience as a kid, my parents tried to hide the games. they failed. Thanks
welcome :D
Those were the best of times :). Thanks

Rocket man. Haha, I freaking love it? Probably the most pretentious tradition of anything, ever. Welcome to TEST
Thanks, I'm not a huge Star Trek fan so this is the first thing I thought and try not to offend anyone. But knowing myself I probably did. :|

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks, I'm not a huge Star Trek fan so this is the first thing I thought and try not to offend anyone. But knowing myself I probably did. :|
If someone is offended by that, then I'd day they have issues, not you. :) people get offended far too easily these days.
We at TEST like to laugh at ourselves a lot. Just be yourself and have fun.

Forgot your password?