Lieutenant
Jan 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Azodnem
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Australia, Victoria
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I saw one ship, then another, then another and they all lookes so pretty! I decided to give this game a look... I'm still looking at it. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! The scope of this game is also HUUUGGEE, it's almost every game genre you could think of wrapped into a neat package. Who needs a huge steam library when you can have Star Citizen.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I look forward to exploring, the combat, buying shiny new ships and of course, crashing these new shiny ships.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game i remember playing was pinball, you know, the one that came pre-installed on Windows XP PCs. Good times :)

What other games do you play?
Currently I've been playing a bunch of different games such but my most often played games i have include League of Legends, Elite: Dangerous, Far Cry 4 and Guild Wars 2.

Picard or Kirk?

(TBH I actually have no idea who these guys are :()

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! First order of business is to watch every episode of Star Trek and Star Trek TNG. Some of our humor will make no sense with out this information. :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Watch EVERY episode? WHY NOT :D I've always wanted to get into Star Trek anyways
I recommend a beer or two dozen while you watch, some of the early episodes in both seasons are kinda painful. They get lots better, though.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Every time i see Jean Luc rocking the wheelchair in one of the x-men movies, i say: "At last, we meet again old friend"

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
Welcome. I'm just about to start watching Star Trek The New Generation and more. By the way add me on steam: Rive. I'd love to play Leauge or anything if you ever need someone. Also feel free to stop by the mumble if you get a chance, this is the best star citizen org around so good job on choosin test :D. Happy Flying

Forgot your password?