A night on the town with the Admiral and a rand-0

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Monday night was a shopping trip to remember, as @Zapp Brannigan and I adopted a new backer from the food court at New Babbage to accompany us on our mission to buy some black and yellow. We have done this plenty of times before, but last night was made extra-cool by the fact that VOIP was working flawlessly. It really gives the game a lot of life if you can just walk up to a random someone and literally say "What's up?" And each time that manages to spark up a conversation, my playsession has always gone the better for it.

Val Kilmer lookin sunnofabitch

Though he skipped leg day, that black and yellow is looking good...

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Well we each had only gotten the opportunity to down a couple before one of the discarded burgers had latched onto one of the Admiral's feet and seemed to form some form of gravitational pull that he could not escape from. He ran like ten meters away then got drug back across the deck to the spot of the hamburger. He ended up freeing himself when he bought a new one off the rack. Talk about marketing strategy...

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Well we each had only gotten the opportunity to down a couple before one of the discarded burgers had latched onto one of the Admiral's feet and seemed to form some form of gravitational pull that he could not escape from. He ran like ten meters away then got drug back across the deck to the spot of the hamburger. He ended up freeing himself when he bought a new one off the rack. Talk about marketing strategy...
Classic CIG! Buggy scam......I mean burgers with minds of their own!

• Glorious
Reactions: Han Burgundy

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Classic CIG! Buggy scam......I mean burgers with minds of their own!
Nah, bro, that's just immersion. It was made clear in the Vegan fairness act of 2131 that all meat products, by law, must have an active defense mechanism. It's only fair...

• o7
Reactions: Aramsolari

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
VOIP is great! Glad to hear it was working, I've heard some reports it wasn't working.

When it is working, it is really, really immersive and makes the game really fun to interact with others you meet in the 'verse...which, is kinda the point of an MMO, imo.
I normally hate the auto-triggered talk button, but it was REALLY nice when we had a ship full of folks. Its just so convenient to not have to think about pressing a button. The guy actually came up to us when he heard me and the Admiral talking shit to NPCs, so I'd call that an organic integration

• o7
Reactions: Xian-Luc Picard
Forgot your password?