A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Where you from stranger? Upper Midwest in the house. North Dakota

What drew you to Star Citizen? A video I saw on YouTube.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration,) Exploration and collecting

What was the first game you remember playing? Pong

What other games do you play? Mind, Board, Foolish

Picard or Kirk? Picard

Additional info: I have been blessed with an awesome wife and two amazing children.

"Clarification, I never did my introduction post. So I am doing it lateish.". Not a goodbye.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! It seems like the late introduction thread is becoming the new "thing".

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
lurkers gotta lurk...

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I am always hesitant on the introductions. It may have something to do with first impressions preparing that perfect introduction that says "Here I am". Look I'm smart, funny" and everything else that will impress the group that you are obviously wanting to be a part of. Then it's a week later and that introduction that you have been stewing over becomes something to avoid because now it's just going to be awkward since you put it off, and no one really looks at them anyway. Next thing you know it's two weeks and glad to be a part of this awesome group, but your not really a part of it since you didn't officially introduce yourself. So you rip off the bandaid and bam the group didn't ostracize you... yet.
Honest I'm not crazy.

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st
You should know that we don't really care about introductions. We just want to start the subliminal process of brainwashing so that we can control you. Did you really think that this org would be all about beer, strippers, pirating, and fun without the peons to handle all the undesired duties we all hate to do?

:D

Forgot your password?